Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo said after the fight: "Forget the belts, let's fight for the honor" it means..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo said after the fight: "Forget the belts, let's fight for the honor" it means..

In case you didn't see that because he said it in spanish, he said that in the ring after the fight.

That means that at the moment he said that, he's not planning to fight at 160. So, why would he say that the belt is not important? he's indirectly saying that he will vacate the belt if he's mandated to fight at 160.

Did you all catch that? some of you are saying stuff like: "Canelo wants the fight at 160, it's Oscar who doesn't want it." or "Canelo will take the fight at 160". The latest statement he did was that he didn't care about the belt and that he cared about honor? wtf.

He should be receiving much more **** than what he's receiving. He's out there saying: "In mexico we don't **** around, let's fight".. yeah, in mexico we don't **** around, we just want to outweight you by 10 lbs.

Coward is heavier than GGG and will vacate and look like the coward he is.

He didn't say we don't fucc around in mexico. If you really understand Spanish you know that's not what he said.

Comment

Who cares as long as the fight happens?

Comment

he meant to say he will fight him eventually. i personally think canelo beats the brakes off ggg but thats my own opinion. canelo is the a side on this fight so him wanting a few things on his behalf in nothing new.

Comment

chill out man they are negotiating now

Comment

I was so drunk I thought he yelled out "Down in Mexico, we fight for verga!" That's alright though some of the Mexican girls that don't know anything about boxing thought Khan was the Mexican in the fight. One said he was "muy guapo." It was a shi*tty night.

Comment

Lil g has a serious problem on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                He didn't say we don't fucc around in mexico. If you really understand Spanish you know that's not what he said.
                Do you have some kind of autism disorder?

I'm from Argentina, spanish is my native language. He said "mamadas" which can be translated as immature or childish behavior. He meant that in mexico, they go straight to the point, they solve the problems, they don't do so much talking.

The problem is that he's the one doing mamadas... not GGG.

Comment

He said he would fight him at 160 at the post-fight press conference. Have a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    he meant to say he will fight him eventually. i personally think canelo beats the brakes off ggg but thats my own opinion. canelo is the a side on this fight so him wanting a few things on his behalf in nothing new.
                    This A-side bull **** only works when the opponent is not your mandatory, otherwise you can take it and shove it in the bin cause it don't mean nothing (The A-side nonsense, not the belt).

Canelo is gonna have to fight at 160 at a 70/30 split as per wbc rules, at least that is what would happen is GGG was as hardcore as he pretends to be. However, since we know he's whore, having already taken so many step asides, then I guess Canelo might get his way after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X