No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao deserve more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Pac is a boss. I don't have to politically agree with him about anything, but I respect him. **** his tardo fans, but Pac should go out like Frank.

athiest and i dont really see the big deal with it. so what pac doesnt like ****, they dont over there and thats the way it is. I mean principle, I think gays should be allowed to marry ect... but I am so tired of listening to them ***** and moan all the time, you give them marriage rights and now they want more more more, **** off already.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      senator doesnt pay much. I agree though that going the promoter route isnt any big deal, Pac SHOULD have a few hundred million with all of the big fights hes been in, but he doesnt, because hes gotten ****ed by arum his whole career. Thats all he should have done different is left arum
      wahahaha. you'll never get it. you only live in your own world.

a senator here in a third world country are getting billions left and right by big business tycoons all over asia so they can do their businesses here whether good or bad to be in their favor.

boxing only plays a small part now in Pacquiao's career. that's why he is only doing it part time.

why go through all that work leaving Arum when he got another life where he can do whatever he wants that doesn't involve boxing?

Comment

What do both of them have in common? Leaving Arum. He had his chance to, but didn't. Floyd practically begged him to.

"Deserve's got nothing to do with it".

Comment

Pac got tons of investments in his home country. he even owns a hotel and is a politician.

He is set for life.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            manny just doesnt live a flashy life so it seems like he doesnt have that much money. in reality the dude is prolly balling, although not floyd or oscar type balling but the man is doing well. manny is just not materialistic.

Dude pacquiao got ton of mansions all over the philippines LOL. and his brother and cousins owns a cement factory.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              More what? Money? The guy made 100s of millions in his career including over 100 million in one fight. Fame? He is basically a god amongst men in his home country. He is easily the most popular man in the country and they elected him to a top position in the country even without anything close to resembling government experience. Prestige? He is recognized as an ATG, holds a record 8 division champion, and will be a first ballot hall of famer.

I think Pacquiao has had a pretty successful career in every definition of the word. The only negative is he has to listen to a hack who hasn't accomlished a 10th of what he has, constantly talking about him
              LOL spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                No. He could have had more, his own fault he was too stupid to leave Arum.
                this right here.

Comment

Eventhough pac deserved more i'm contented the way where he is right now.

The guy used to sleep on cardboard boxes on the streets and only eat once in a day.yet today now lying on a soft comfortable bed inside his 12 million dollar mansion. That is some cindrella ****

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    wahahaha. you'll never get it. you only live in your own world.

a senator here in a third world country are getting billions left and right by big business tycoons all over asia so they can do their businesses here whether good or bad to be in their favor.

boxing only plays a small part now in Pacquiao's career. that's why he is only doing it part time.

why go through all that work leaving Arum when he got another life where he can do whatever he wants that doesn't involve boxing?

oh yeah thats true. theyre corrupt as fuk over there

Comment

Working...
                    X