No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Statement on Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
    Just wait when the money runs dry USADA will come out in full force against Lance Mayweather, I mean Floyd Mayweather.
    The correct name is Floyd Armstrong you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      is it just me or does a news story pop up before every mayweather fight?
      yes indeed its true lol

Comment

• Fu&@ I just took a piss and it's very dark and im dehydrating. Damn what should I do? Oh wait I know give me an IV with a masking agent of saline solution and vitamins. Ahhhhh all better.

Comment

• what if people was just taking IVs for the **** of it? It happens ya know.

Comment

• Truth will hopefully come out, sometimes there has to be a whistle blower. Floyd is a cheat, everyone who denies it is just blind, there is alot of cheating in boxing, but Floyd is using his power and money to have an unfair advantage, the guys he is fighting are tested for real and Floyd is cleaning his own system of PEDs with huge IV mixes.

Comment

• It's even further proof that Floyd was the one that ducked the fight in 09 because he insisted on usada when Manny insisted on nsac testing testing ..Oh the shroud is unraveling for the The Cheater Team

TCT

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
                what if people was just taking IVs for the **** of it? It happens ya know.

this is sig-worthy

Comment

• Its this simple. there's three possibly scenarios. Either Floyd: was indeed masking peds, he didn't weight 150 one month prior to the pac fight and required ivs for dehydration purposes, or floyd experimented with certain "drugs", particularly salt water and vitamin c. Maybe it was a test run for his future heroin addiction.

They say the simplest explanation is most often the correct one.

Comment

• I used to be a big huge fan of Floyd and defend him at all costs, but after hearing this, I can't defend nor like the guy anymore. He's no longer "TBE" in my book. I'm so ashamed of myself for being a fan of a Fraud.

Edit: I also want to apologize to all the Pacquiao fans, you guys are right. Sorry guys.
                    Last edited by HIGHNESS; 09-10-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• This type of statement is to be expected, he sounds just like his buddy Lance. What a ****en joke and fraud, disgusting!

Comment

Working...
                      X