No announcement yet.

rank the 3 mexican greats of this era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
    Uh, no. It took him over 40 rounds to do it, and even then, it was quite suspicious. Morales handily beat Manny the very first time.
    Marquez be takin those power pellets

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
      Uh, no. It took him over 40 rounds to do it, and even then, it was quite suspicious. Morales handily beat Manny the very first time.
      Very well like I said you can make an argument for either fighter ,but whether it took Marquez 40 rounds or 100 is irrevelant specially when Marquez won most of those rounds in the judges scorecards and Pacquiao wasn't able to gain a clear win over him either. That KO win is more significant since the outcome was shocking and authoritative. Nothing suspicions about catchig a completely off balanced figter with a perfect counter.

Comment

my vote :
        marquez - morales - barrera

Comment

Marquez is nr 3 anyway. His only claim to fame is knocking out pac after 40 rounds when he was on steriods. Barrera beat him.

Comment

Three awesome fighters right here. It's really tough to put them in order. MAB is one of my favorite fighters of all time though.

It's a shame that Marquez and Morales never fought that would've been epic.

Comment

So looks like final order is morales - Marquez - Barrera

Comment

I got MAB, Morales then Marquez. Take Pac off all their resumes and it's easy to see which fighter had the best resume.

Comment

I went with Marquez ,Moralez then Barrera.

Comment

Working...
                  X