Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Danny Garcia beat Brandon Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    so would i.people talk about how great rios chin is but rios has been hurt just not knocked out so i seriously doubt that rios gos the next 2 years without getting knocked out by someone
    fantastic logic, sir.

Comment

Garcia hits harder then Rios and Garcia is much harder to hit then Rios who blocks punches with his face.
      also Garcia is faster more technically sound smarter in the ring and has better conditioning pretty much the only thing Rios has on him is size

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Garcia hits harder then Rios and Garcia is much harder to hit then Rios who blocks punches with his face.
        also Garcia is faster more technically sound smarter in the ring and has better conditioning pretty much the only thing Rios has on him is size
        Have you ever actually seen either man fight?

Garcia has advantages, but they aren't the ones you state there.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Have you ever actually seen either man fight?

Garcia has advantages, but they aren't the ones you state there.
          which ones you disagree with??

Comment

Rios would walk him down and probably stop him imo. The guy just doesn't look like he's ever hurt and loves to fight. I couldn't believe the punches he was taking from Alvarado but after all that it was Alvarado who ended up getting taken out!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              By being a rican, and from philly.
              Wouldent that work against him? Im surprised he survived this long most them dudes catch aids by age 16

Comment

I don't think Danny has any problem what so ever with Rios...in fact I think Rios would be EASY FOR DANNY...VERY EASY!

Reason why? Is because of Rios style, he is not hard to find and I don't see Rios walking through Danny's Power, not only that but Danny can also Box and Counter Punch, Garcia is not some one-dimensional Brawler, his versatility is very underrated
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 12-19-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Garcia beats Rios. Danny is a very good counter puncher, some thing many don't seem to appreciate. And he packs great power. Rios takes a hell of a lot of punches and while he may not be KO'd I think the possibility of him being stopped from taking too much punishment is very real.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
                    Margarito Ko11 cotto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                      Margarito Ko11 cotto

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Rios is no Margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X