Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    LMFAO.

Brilliant and brutal.

Fairly low brow, could have been done much subtly.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Fairly low brow, could have been done much subtly.
      See my user title.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        ... I was doing a search, and went to look at one today. I was seeking out what I thought were good areas, so I went for a house in Erie.

Well, I got there, and fuck me. First of all, there was a massive hole in the side of it, with a flood going all the way through it. It was like this shithole had its own internal moat or something. I dunno what happened, but it was clear to me the guy was a complete fucking asshole or something.

Then when I walked around it, I couldn't believe my eyes. Butt plugs, **** lube, gay sex toys, the lot. It was a right **** fest. I went through the living room and you have never seen such a total shithole in all your life, I kid you not... the entire room was covered in UFO and Roy Jones magazines, all of them stuck together with fresh sperm. I asked the guy how much he wanted for it, but when I turned round he was chugging on a cock.

He was a complete fucking **** if you ask me.
        A breath of fresh air, my semi-racist limey brethren.

Comment

You know a post is good when you can drag K-Nan's ass out of the studio with it.

'Sup, man? Is this a revival, or a one time deal?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            You know a post is good when you can drag K-Nan's ass out of the studio with it.

'Sup, man? Is this a revival, or a one time deal?
            Well I just hooked up the HBO/Showtime On-Demand package at my house, which means I've been catching up on every fight I can.. which means I've been getting back into it a lot... which brought me here. And I can never stay on strictly boxing when it comes to this forum haha.. I don't really have a "title" on it, I was just glad to see an Anorak post on the front page and the homie Bringer in there too. Even Vers still around. So I'll cheers to that my man

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Well I just hooked up the HBO/Showtime On-Demand package at my house, which means I've been catching up on every fight I can.. which means I've been getting back into it a lot... which brought me here. And I can never stay on strictly boxing when it comes to this forum haha.. I don't really have a "title" on it, I was just glad to see an Anorak post on the front page and the homie Bringer in there too. Even Vers still around. So I'll cheers to that my man
              Is this who I think it is?

Comment

sh.t is real..

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  I think I speak for everybody worth a **** when I say we're happy to have 'ya back, 'Nan.

Don't be a stranger, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Is this who I think it is?
                    Waddup dawg!

Comment

rich loc misses you...

Comment

Working...
                      X