No announcement yet.

Who smokes in their house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    How is that i grew up around smokers and i am fine,its all the second hand smoke crybabies that have the world on alert Joe Paterno died of lung cancer and never smoked in his life.I pay the bills i make the rules like my pops used to say.
    I'm not arguing with you, nor crying, your house your rules, just like you said. But to sit there & wonder why people are upset when you smoke in their face, is well rather crazy.

Comment

I hate cigarettes. I don't let anyone smoke in my house or car. I wouldn't say anything to anyone for smoking in their own house though. None of my friends who smoke do so in their house but they all do in their cars.

I bitched one of my friends out last weekend because I picked him up and went to the store. When I came out, he was smoking but had his hand on the roof. I was like I don't fucking think so pal, get rid of that shit when you're in my car.

Comment

Nope, I smoke outside, but it's under a shelter and has seats, so it's all good.
        Whenever I go to someones house that smokes I can tell instantly, it' honks.

Comment

If its your own house smoke away I guess, but don't be surprised when people leave like that or tell you they don't like it

Nobody wants to inhale others smoke. Worst thing is during like a family gathering and friends, some start smokin at the table. Who the Fcuk wants to smell smoke while eating??

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            If its your own house smoke away I guess, but don't be surprised when people leave like that or tell you they don't like it

Nobody wants to inhale others smoke. Worst thing is during like a family gathering and friends, some start smokin at the table. Who the Fcuk wants to smell smoke while eating??
            I agree it's not nice at ALL to smoke at the table while people are eating.

Comment

Mark, Bro, bro to bro, don't smoke around your kid. Especially in enclosed areas. Just do a cursory search on what second hand smoke can do to little lungs.

real **** brother. Think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Smoking while eating is highly disrespectful as is blowing smoke in the direction of anyone unless in a party situation smokers have etiquette also.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Mark, Bro, bro to bro, don't smoke around your kid. Especially in enclosed areas. Just do a cursory search on what second hand smoke can do to little lungs.

real **** brother. Think twice.
                  I smoke at my computer that area does stink of smoke i wont lie but where my kids at is all good,not to mention i grew up with 3 chain smokers and could never smell it in my room the living room fck yea but the rest of the house nah.If i thought my smoking inside was effecting my child in any way i would not do it,but i refuse to completely sht on a way of life people lived for 100 years before me people get cancer from a pre disposition to get it nothing else i will probably die of a heartattack ya wanna know why?

Comment

I know my beliefs on the subject are not widely accepted but thats why i love America and the net.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      I smoke at my computer that area does stink of smoke i wont lie but where my kids at is all good,not to mention i grew up with 3 chain smokers and could never smell it in my room the living room fck yea but the rest of the house nah.If i thought my smoking inside was effecting my child in any way i would not do it,but i refuse to completely sht on a way of life people lived for 100 years before me people get cancer from a pre disposition to get it nothing else i will probably die of a heartattack ya wanna know why?
                      because you gave your little one asthma from second hand smoke? lol God forbid and I am only kidding. Why??

Comment

Working...
                      X