No announcement yet.

Mayweather/Ortiz will be target practise for Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather/Ortiz will be target practise for Mayweather

Looka here. At times Peterson was hitting Ortiz with all the big shots he had. Peterson of all guys. They were all hurting Ortiz. Mayweather is bigger than Peterson, Is faster than Peterson, Hits harder than Peterson and has more boxing skill than Peterson. Now you add up all those equations

---Calculating---

That gives Victor Ortiz about a 2.53% Chance of beating Floyd Mayweather. And a %76.77 chance Floyd Mayweather Knocks out Victor Ortiz and a 100 % of ass wooping involved in this fight.

With that being said Victor Ortiz has a 26.3% Chance of knocking Floyd Mayweather down in the first 6 rounds. After that his chances of him knocking down Floyd are about %15

With that being said Victor Ortiz will be all busted up to hell and saying "You know floyd is a great boxer, He was hard to find and hard to hit, Like nothing ive ever faced before." GuarenmotherfkknTEE it

Final Outcome: Floyd Mayweather Win TKO 9

0% chance Floyd stops Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Floyd will put ont he pressure like Maidana did. Thats why Ortiz folded....pressure. FLoyd will make his head pop with all the pressure. Id bet MONEY on this

Comment

brothas maywither will kills ortiz.

Comment

hahaha you sure you didn't read this first

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=494562

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
            Floyd will put ont he pressure like Maidana did. Thats why Ortiz folded....pressure. FLoyd will make his head pop with all the pressure. Id bet MONEY on this
            LOL. No he wont. Even if he did he gets stopped it is not in Floyds best interest to open up in this fight. Another LOL for thinking Floyds power in any way compares to Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
              I stopped reading there and almost spit out my water....hahahah

Comment

Ill take that bet if you want it

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I stopped reading there and almost spit out my water....hahahah
                  Why? He put the pressure on Mosley and he's put pressure on every single Southpaw he's faced

Comment

dont beleive me you fkn idiots

Comment

Working...
                    X