Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoop Dogg covers entire left forearm with image of Nate Dogg (PIC INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snoop should have got a much better detailed tat of nate, that looks sloppy to me but its still the thought that counts

Comment

pretty cool tat, never liked snoop though...rip nate dogg.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        You're a lame sheltered whiteboy, the **** do you know about stuff like this.
        lmao!!! bookmarked link so I can green k later.

That's a tight tattoo. Mad respect. RIP NATE DOGG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          You're a lame sheltered whiteboy, the **** do you know about stuff like this.
          Doesn't matter what color you are or where you're from, the tattoo is stupid. Losing a close family member is tough but you're gonna lose several loved ones along the way, what you're just gonna tattoo everybody you lose, on your self? Looking like a walking graveyard is not the best way to cope with deaths.

Tattooing names will do, but a whole picture with quotes? I'll pass.

Comment

I heard they sold tickets for the funeral, WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Doesn't matter what color you are or where you're from, the tattoo is stupid. Losing a close family member is tough but you're gonna lose several loved ones along the way, what you're just gonna tattoo everybody you lose, on your self? Looking like a walking graveyard is not the best way to cope with deaths.

Tattooing names will do, but a whole picture with quotes? I'll pass.
              I have my homies picture tatted on my chest with R.I.P under it.

Not knocking you, just wanted to know your take on it.

Comment

Snoops new album scks.rip Nate Dogg

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Looks dumb and ******ed to have that IMO
                  u serious? i cant think of a better tatoo than that.

1. its truly a work of art seing how hard it is to make such a perfect portrait.

2. it has a story, if we pretend nate dogg wasnt famous and someone asks about the tattoo it has a great story.

3. the story carries alot of meaning to him obviously. he cared alot about nate dogg and now he carries him with him forever.

4. it looks awesome. i already said its a work of art but damn. how come ppl can have portraits on their walls but not as tattoos?

PS: what do u consider a cool tat? cottos lobster?

Comment

Working...
                  X