Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think is the best boxing promoter right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haymon isn't even a promoter bro. And is "Kelly" promoting again? Haven't payed attention to that situation, but didn't recall "her" putting on any fights post dick removal.

For sure its Hearn right now. He's kinda preaching to the choir in the UK with his shows, but when I see a Warren show or other UK promoter shows I can feel the difference in the quality in the air damn near. Eddie knows whats up & gives fans competitive fights.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Yea I want it to be best current promoter. Otherwise Arum or King would deffo win.. But These days they aren't anywhere near as relevant as they once were.

Lol, you forgot to include the Cuckold Tom Waffler with K2 promotions and Roc Nation Sports in the poll.
      Last edited by The Time; 05-13-2017, 01:32 AM.

Comment

the guy promoting pac vs horn

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Haymon isn't even a promoter bro. And is "Kelly" promoting again? Haven't payed attention to that situation, but didn't recall "her" putting on any fights post dick removal.

For sure its Hearn right now. He's kinda preaching to the choir in the UK with his shows, but when I see a Warren show or other UK promoter shows I can feel the difference in the quality in the air damn near. Eddie knows whats up & gives fans competitive fights.
          I know Haymon isn't lol but had to find 10 names to fill the poll lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            Lol, you forgot to include the Cuckold Tom Waffler with K2 promotions and Roc Nation Sports in the poll.
            Oh ****.. My mind went blank lol I put Roy Jones and Ricky Hatton cus couldn't think of any more lol damn I missed out Tom Loeffler! But GGG vs Canelo is a Golden boy show anyways. Also forgot ringstar and hayemaker promotions.. Richard Shaefer apparently has a tournament coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Oh ****.. My mind went blank lol I put Roy Jones and Ricky Hatton cus couldn't think of any more lol damn I missed out Tom Loeffler! But GGG vs Canelo is a Golden boy show anyways. Also forgot ringstar and hayemaker promotions.. Richard Shaefer apparently has a tournament coming up.

Main Events with Kathy Duva,
              Roc Nation Sports with Michael Yormark/Jay Z

Comment

Deffo not fish eyes warren....hearn has consistently delivered so he has my vote !!!

Comment

Hearn at 68%.. You know he has that snug grin in his face if he's reading this.

Comment

48 cents......

Comment

Oscar de la Hoya/Eddie Hearn ,this dudes make tons of cash

Comment

Working...
                      X