No announcement yet.

Boxing is missing Mayweather and Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really.
    Boxing is done for those two. Pacquiao shoulda retired and mayweather is only talked about cause of his desperation to get mcgregor but fails to realize hes the b side

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Those were huge huge stars it takes time to transition away. Plus the transition is hampered by the fact Floyd never passed the torch and Manny still hasn't either. It is rolling along alright now though, it just takes time to really build guys from scratch.
      It's not Floyd's job to hype these B-side fighters. They need to do what they need to do to become the A-side. Means they may have to sacrifice money so they can beat the A-side and become the A-side.

There's of course one B-side fighter who refuses to take that step.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Not really.
        Boxing is done for those two. Pacquiao shoulda retired and mayweather is only talked about cause of his desperation to get mcgregor but fails to realize hes the b side
        That's why Floyd gets the lions share of the money because he is the B side, it amazes me the stupid sht you read in here I never realized how many dumb fckers are out there until the internet.

Comment

Definitely miss the hype but that's about it. Manny hasn't wow'd anybody in over 5 years and Floyd made everybody jealous and greedy asf without trying to become the man like he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            That's why Floyd gets the lions share of the money because he is the B side, it amazes me the stupid sht you read in here I never realized how many dumb fckers are out there until the internet.
            Lolol get a life bum. You cant live it through froid

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Lolol get a life bum. You cant live it through froid
              That's your comeback to your dumbness lol.

Comment

Working...
              X