No announcement yet.

Fighters who have claimed the KO was planned all along

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters who have claimed the KO was planned all along

I was watching Legendary nights last night with Foreman and moorer and i dont know what to make of it lol. But there were endless endings just like that one and the figter claims to have planned it all along. Sometimes its bull**** but sometimes its not.

all of amir khans have been planned

Comment

With Foreman, I'm slightly inclined to believe him.

As you what the fight, he keeps pawing out the jab and setting up the irght hand all night long. At times he just leaves it ****ed and its his age which makes him leave it hanging. In fact, he fires it a few times and misses but then Moorer slows down (not for the first time) and Foreman lands. Did he mean it as part of his game plan to get whooped on for so long and then get a KO? Not likely. Was he looking for the right hand ? Yes.

this is what I remember from the ifght anyway, its been a while since I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        With Foreman, I'm slightly inclined to believe him.

As you what the fight, he keeps pawing out the jab and setting up the irght hand all night long. At times he just leaves it ****ed and its his age which makes him leave it hanging. In fact, he fires it a few times and misses but then Moorer slows down (not for the first time) and Foreman lands. Did he mean it as part of his game plan to get whooped on for so long and then get a KO? Not likely. Was he looking for the right hand ? Yes.

this is what I remember from the ifght anyway, its been a while since I watched it.

if you listen to michael moorer he will tell you that he was out from the 1-2 tha came before the one that knocked him out.

watch teh fight really closely and you'll see him to a little bob that he clearly doesn't want to do after that first 1-2. gotta get a high quality feed, at least 480 resolution, to really see the punch shake him.

a combination you land twice is no fluke. foreman was also one of the most relaxed figthers i have ever seen ins his comeback. he saved energy so he could throw shots like that one. it happened .

Comment

To add to that, pretty much any Randall Bailey fight. His style was pretty much get boxed until he can land the right hand and pull off the KO.

Comment

Clever guys around boxing once told me that probably Lennox Lewis simulated his knockouts, e.g. when Hasim Rahman KO-ed him. They argue that LL simply saw that his opponent is strong, so he didn't risk his health to pursue the fight further.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              if you listen to michael moorer he will tell you that he was out from the 1-2 tha came before the one that knocked him out.

watch teh fight really closely and you'll see him to a little bob that he clearly doesn't want to do after that first 1-2. gotta get a high quality feed, at least 480 resolution, to really see the punch shake him.

a combination you land twice is no fluke. foreman was also one of the most relaxed figthers i have ever seen ins his comeback. he saved energy so he could throw shots like that one. it happened .
              Oh no doubt. That's what I'm saying. Foreman had been seeting up a big 1-2 all night. Whether or not he meant to take that long to unleash it and planned on losing so many rounds, I doubt lol

Comment

Originally posted by january View Post
                Clever guys around boxing once told me that probably Lennox Lewis simulated his knockouts, e.g. when Hasim Rahman KO-ed him. They argue that LL simply saw that his opponent is strong, so he didn't risk his health to pursue the fight further.
                - dksab

Comment

Working...
                X