Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin's criminal connections!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Shocker! A boxer with links criminal activity in their younger years. As someone else pointed out, most of these guys come from tough backgrounds trying to make a living.

I'd imagine a lot of fighters could tell you a story or two if they weren't trying to uphold a good public image.

Comment

Just look at him. He's a straight up hood.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Wow Shocker! A boxer with links criminal activity in their younger years. As someone else pointed out, most of these guys come from tough backgrounds trying to make a living.

I'd imagine a lot of fighters could tell you a story or two if they weren't trying to uphold a good public image.
        Look how they suddenly take the high road.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Look how they suddenly take the high road.
          And here is Kigali on cue with his hatin ass. On a positive note, Isaac Clarke didn't hate on this thread. I see progress. He will soon walk in the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            And here is Kigali on cue with his hatin ass. On a positive note, Isaac Clarke didn't hate on this thread. I see progress. He will soon walk in the light.
            A hater calling me a hater.

Let's see you give Stevenson the same level of understanding you give GGG and Kovalev's cell phone stealing ass.

Kovalev was arrested in 2012 for stealing a cell phone.

Comment

GGG STANDS FOR GENADY "GANGSTA" GOLOVKING ... sounds cool..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Just look at him. He's a straight up hood.

We should ask 1hourRun to make a thug-life pic of this..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  We should ask 1hourRun to make a thug-life pic of this..
                  Brilliant idea...

Paging 1hourRun. 1HourRun, you have a phone call on line one.

Comment

Boxers are usually from the streets you acting like they get drafted out of college

Comment

He's always talked about his behavior when he was kid, when they walked around the streets picking fights. Makes sense that he got involved with a criminal when he was younger.

In regards to him "selling his gold medal", that's clickbait that doesn't tell even half the story. The story claims that he gave up a chance at the gold for money. However in several interviews he has mentioned the Olympics and alluded to what happened. I believe during the interview before Lemieux fight he explains that his coach told him that he's not going to win the gold, that basically the result is already written. It's possible that he was bribed before the match. The much more likely scenario is that it was a story dissemenated after the fight to throw dirt at him so he doesn't pipe up.

Comment

Working...
                      X