Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 years ago Matthysse was god to you guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eric kelly View Post
    Just a few years ago, Matthysse was the MAN to you guys. EVERYONE had him KOing Garcia, and some of you even called that he would KO Floyd.

What happened?
    You seem to be the one obsessed with him as you took the time out to make such a thread.

Comment

They still love him. Matthysse fans think he's never lost a fight. They blame Danny's low blows. They blame Postol's clinching. If he would switch trainers everything would be better they say He tried to switch to Canelo's trainers and they told him no thanks Never understood such a rabid fanbase for a mediocre fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        gg is the new Mattysse
        They have nothing in common besides power. Don't be ******ed please.

Comment

Matthysse is still one of my favorites. I did think he was going to beat Danny, but I never put him on the crazy high pedestal that others did

Comment

His performance against Peterson was impressive without a doubt but Peterson's early round jitters went ignored, Peterson usually found himself in a critical hole when he stepped up, Khan, Ortiz and Bradley and that's because he isn't confident in his own abilities. So while it was impressive, it wasn't THAT impressive to where it warranted the hype Matthysse was getting.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that was Richard Schaeffer and his 'we have the next Manny Pacquiao!!'
              My favorite is when he brought up that stat of Ortiz having dropped everyone he faced, which was of course false. I wonder how many people bought the PPV as a result of that lol

Comment

We were proven wrong. There's nothing wrong with changing your opinion when it is proven wrong. I wish more people around here would do so.

Comment

Originally posted by eric kelly View Post
                  Just a few years ago, Matthysse was the MAN to you guys. EVERYONE had him KOing Garcia, and some of you even called that he would KO Floyd.

What happened?
                  they are bandwagon jumpers

Like the Pac Man fans...always an excuse when he takes an L but crap on more proven fighters

Comment

Going life and death with a shot to **** Judah and losing should have shown these matthysse idiots what time it was but they dksab anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      gg is the new Mattysse
                      post of the day

as soon as Mattyssee fights the best in the division regularly his limitations were exposed...a lot of people forget a past prime Judah has a legit win over him too. He knocking out no names stiffs for the most part before they fought

the Matthyssee fans are the guys who were on the manny bandwagon until he got ktfo....then they went to the next best "exciting puncher"....he loses to Garcia...then they hopped to GGG......ITS PATHETIC

Comment

Working...
                      X