Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do most boxing fans even like kell brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him since Amir Khan hates him. Anyone who can get under Khan's skin is ok by me lol. Plus Brook beat Porter. I can't stand Porter's trash style or his ignorant father.

Comment

who is kell brook?

Comment

I'm a fan, I think he does have the talent and ability to be the best Welterweight in boxing but he has to PROVE IT! Do like The Great Lennox Lewis did, INVADE the US and come over here and dominate and take out all of the American Welterweights and PROVE that you're the best. Once you do that then you can head back to the UK and you can make them all come to you and fight in your back yard in Sheffield! But right now he is somewhat on the outside looking in because him and Hearn seems to want to try and dictate things but they have NO bargaining Chips what so ever other than the fact that he has the IBF Belt

Comment

I can't imagine more than a small fringe of boxing fans even know he exists

Comment

the guy that is unbeaten because he doesn't fight anyone difficult? i'll watch his fights in the hope that one day they get a bit more interested.

Comment

Most guys like him. He has a good style and is entertaining in the ring for the most part.

The ones who don't like him are khanturds.

Comment

Just hearing the name almost puts me to sleep these days.

Comment

Working...
                X