No announcement yet.

Let's go champ just gate crashed Hayes press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'd never normally support a yank over a brit but i'd love to see briggs destroy david haye as completely as he just destroyed hayes's no name opponent today. WHO IS HE????

Comment

Set up, they would have known that was coming and he wouldn't have got in the building if it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

David Haye, troll him back and have fun with it. BTW, he just brought attention to your ****ty fight that I didn't even know about.

Comment

Why should any belt holder or top 5 heavyweight even bother with Briggs. He is great at stalking and harassing heavyweights he wants to fight because they would make him a big payday. Briggs is not a legit contender and hasn't been for many years. He has done nothing to deserve a big fight. The guys he actually fights are so bad that only boxrec ranks them because they rank every pro fighter in the world. He fights guys ranked 200th or even 400th in the world just like Wilder used to do. If Briggs really wants a big fight he needs to beat a decent fighter but I don't think he can do that anymore. He is too far past prime to beat anybody good. He should fight Toney because they have similar circus acts going. Toney doesn't stalk big money heavyweights though. He just calls them out in the media. I haven't heard much about Toney so maybe he retired like Briggs should do.

Comment

Working...
            X