Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCN - Hollywood guys clowning out Boxing - pro Hauser, Ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCN - Hollywood guys clowning out Boxing - pro Hauser, Ring...

Dear Mr. Michael Montero,

I know that the producers of UCN come from the LA Film/TV background, and that their goal started as a means to brand a Boxing outlet and hire new-career goal clowns like Doug Fischer and Steve Kim say girlish things, but please advice Damon Bingham and Arthur Horan that the UCN Boxing brand outlet is garbage. I have respect for Bingham doing TYSON. However..

As we've seen that in the last year, when you were exposed as an actor and you had taken down your website portraying your accomplishments as a striving actor, do know that you cannot erase from the IMDB. You've done so much amazing work on Days Of Our Lives. Especially when you rang the doorbell in that amazing pizza boy outfit. Now...

I know that you're being handed scripted content to attack other industry competitors because that's your job as an actor, let alone that you're trying to establish yourself on Youtube, but my brah, you're doing more damage to yourself portraying a clown towards politics you know nothing about and believing in gaining a chochkie appearance around boxing...

You're affiliates are not the best as hiding propaganda tactics against competitors, and it's obvious from the scripts given to you. You should hang around NSB more often, which you probably already do - that's a given - but it should be noted that your current career choice as an entertainer in boxing sucks like the vast many teen Youtube channels you've created on a daily basis.

Say hi to Tiffany Lam too. She's doing a great job assisting the UCN and branding Montero Boxing as if our sport is a joke to be made! You're an American. Please praise the American Boxers you rarely cover. They're fighting to represent the USA in a hurt sport. The least thing you could do, as you did for Tyson, is cover the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

Sincerely,
    Buster Douglas

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Dear Mr. Michael Montero,

I know that the producers of UCN come from the LA Film/TV background, and that their goal started as a means to brand a Boxing outlet and hire new-career goal clowns like Doug Fischer and Steve Kim say girlish things, but please advice Damon Bingham and Arthur Horan that the UCN Boxing brand outlet is garbage. I have respect for Bingham doing TYSON. However..

As we've seen that in the last year, when you were exposed as an actor and you had taken down your website portraying your accomplishments as a striving actor, do know that you cannot erase from the IMDB. You've done so much amazing work on Days Of Our Lives. Especially when you rang the doorbell in that amazing pizza boy outfit. Now...

I know that you're being handed scripted content to attack other industry competitors because that's your job as an actor, let alone that you're trying to establish yourself on Youtube, but my brah, you're doing more damage to yourself portraying a clown towards politics you know nothing about and believing in gaining a chochkie appearance around boxing...

You're affiliates are not the best as hiding propaganda tactics against competitors, and it's obvious from the scripts given to you. You should hang around NSB more often, which you probably already do - that's a given - but it should be noted that your current career choice as an entertainer in boxing sucks like the vast many teen Youtube channels you've created on a daily basis.

Say hi to Tiffany Lam too. She's doing a great job assisting the UCN and branding Montero Boxing as if our sport is a joke to be made! You're an American. Please praise the American Boxers you rarely cover. They're fighting to represent the USA in a hurt sport. The least thing you could do, as you did for Tyson, is cover the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

Sincerely,
    Buster Douglas

Buster Douglas, laid waste to that fake azz boxing pundit Montero!! He is an azz clown!! Great stuff. Mods, please do not delete! Keep your credibility and don't delete!!

Comment

Buster Douglas wrote this?

Comment

UCN has always been a total joke. That will never change.

Biased pieces of **** with a microphone and a website.

Comment

Yeah UCN is trash, a bunch of bias and hate towards certain fighters. I never watch their youtube vids.

Comment

What is UCN?

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
              What is UCN?
              exhibit A.: Undisputed .... no other network can hang like UCN

exhibit B.: Champions .... UCN won a title

exhibit C.: Network .... circulating the most unbiased boxing news!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X