Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you allow your gf to be a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a high class strip club or those low rent ones? also lol @ "canelo is a bum"

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Is it a high class strip club or those low rent ones? also lol @ "canelo is a bum"
      No I swear to God, we walked down 2 hallways. It was on Monday. Literally loling my friend got choked out by a Special Friend

Comment

Sorry for making no nonsense,i mean sense.i'm drunk and have training tomorrow,i'm feeling sorry for myself,i can't move i'm that sore.I can feel the difference from when i was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          No I swear to God, we walked down 2 hallways. It was on Monday. Literally loling my friend got choked out by a Special Friend
          hahah was it unprovoked or was your friend asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            hahah was it unprovoked or was your friend asking for it?
            It was interactive. We paint together and ****. But my friend pissed him off.

I can't. Lmfao he got his ass WOOPED by a ******.

Comment

****ing can't. Lmfao.

I wish I was Joking lmfao.

Comment

It was interactive. We paint together and ****. But my friend pissed him off.

I can't. Lmfao he got his ass WOOPED by a ******.
                hahah did he ever demand a rematch to get back his dignity?

Comment

this is me when i have the day off and i have a joint ready when i wake up

Comment

people seem to be getting dumber and dumber. You know, I mean we have all this amazing technology and yet computers have turned into basically four figure wank machines. The internet was supposed to set us free, democratize us, but all it's really given us is Howard Dean's aborted candidacy and 24 hour a day access to kiddie ****. People... they don't write anymore, they blog. Instead of talking, they text, no punctuation, no grammar: LOL this and LMFAO that. You know, it just seems to me it's just a bunch of stupid people pseudo-communicating with a bunch of other stupid people at a proto-language that resembles more what cavemen used to speak than the King's English.
                    dude this is it. as a 20 year old computer science major all i think about is how much people are fooled by technology while brogrammers sit around in San Francisco growing beards and opening coffee shops because of how easy it is to market technology to the old generation.

Comment

Robin in her blue dress. Wow.

Does anyone like wide hips? I do. ****

Comment

Working...
                      X