Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fight Of The Century" some numbers are in, estimated 6 MILLION BUYS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twako View Post
    $275M for running, hugging, WWE headlocks
    and out throwing / outlanding his opponent *

Comment

"He's gonna rematch me?! He's gonna rematch me?! Yes!"

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        This is making me so angry.
        It's nuts considering one guy was being asked to retire 3 years ago and no on likes the other because of his style - brilliant promoting, absolutely brilliant...and maddening when guys like matthysse and ruslan actually deserved that many eyes.

Comment

**** you Mayweather for not fighting to your opponents strengths.

Comment

Had Manny fought like a man, that wouldn't of happened. Had Manny fought all rounds like he did round 4, he'd likely have gotten KTFO but he would have at least earned fans respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Yes. Floyd fought like he always does. The one that didn't live up to casuals/Pac stans expectations is Pacquiao.
              Exactly. Styles make fights. Well we had the slick boxer/defensive genius style, where was the opposite non stop punching/warrior style?

Comment

Pacquiao - It's not easy to throw a lot of punches when the opponent moving around. If he stay i can throw a lot of punches.

Kellerman - You knew that coming in, didn't you have to do something to get him to stay.

Pacquiao - Yes when he coming in i counter.

Comment

That is some number if it makes it all the way up there.

But you can thank Pac for making ppl skeptical now to pay anything at all for ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Don't be stupid. Maidana fought, Manny didn't. Maidana forced Floyd into looking bad, fighting ugly, and made him step it up.

Manny refused to engage and settled for taking all this Money. he betrayed the sport. Thankfully, those in the sport are holding him accountable.
                    This post just shows how stupid you're, blaming the aggressor in the fight alone, and not the fighter witch clinched and ran.

One fighter was willing to make the fight, the other was trying not to have one. Yet you blame the fighter who was trying to catch the other for a stale fight?

And to add to injury, there was no fire from either side, FLoyd was happy to collect his check as Manny in one of the biggest fights in boxing history.

I called it before hand as well, just by watching the Maidana fight. That this could potentially be a stinkfest.

Maidana II was also a stinkfest, clinching and running, and Maidana did go after FLoyd, problem is that everytime he would send FLoyd to the ropes, Mayweather CLinched. Dont see how you can blame Maidana in that one either

I'am also being generous, and putting some blame on Manny for this fight, but the fault on both.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      This post just shows how stupid you're, blaming the aggressor in the fight alone, and not the fighter witch clinched and ran.

One fighter was willing to make the fight, the other was trying not to have one. Yet you blame the fighter who was trying to catch the other for a stale fight?

And to add to injury, there was no fire from either side, FLoyd was happy to collect his check as Manny in one of the biggest fights in boxing history.

I called it before hand as well, just by watching the Maidana fight. That this could potentially be a stinkfest.

Maidana II was also a stinkfest, clinching and running, and Maidana did go after FLoyd, problem is that everytime he would send FLoyd to the ropes, Mayweather CLinched. Dont see how you can blame Maidana in that one either

I'am also being generous, and putting some blame on Manny for this fight, but the fault on both.
                      It's all Pacquiao. You knew Mayweather would fight the way he did, you thought Pacquiao would do better and he didn't. Mayweather did as he was expected so how can you blame him?

Comment

Working...
                      X