No announcement yet.

GYM sues Lemeuix, GBP and his manager for 1.3 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GYM sues Lemeuix, GBP and his manager for 1.3 million

Send the cartel after em Oscar, the Montreal mob ain't got **** on em!

Comment

When it comes to stealing fighters, Oscar learned from the best: Al Haymon.

Well, N'Dam-Soliman is next up. Then N'Dam-Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        When it comes to stealing fighters, Oscar learned from the best: Al Haymon.

Well, N'Dam-Soliman is next up. Then N'Dam-Mora.
        Soliman probably going to be paid to step aside

Comment

And the hunt for the IBF vacant title continues. What an absolute nightmare this has become. The IBF just needs to postpone the title fight until there are some more options. What a joke if it's Solimon fighting for the title he just lost.

Comment

Any chance GGG could petition the IBF to fight for the vacant title against Ndam? I know these sanctioning bodies do what the heck they want half the time anyway so.....

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
              And the hunt for the IBF vacant title continues. What an absolute nightmare this has become. The IBF just needs to postpone the title fight until there are some more options. What a joke if it's Solimon fighting for the title he just lost.
              What's even funnier is if it's in Australia, lol.

I could see HBO trying to snatch it up on May 16th doe

Comment

Fights not officially off. Judge is going to shoot down the verbal agreement faster then I shoot down wild turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by IGotJobbed View Post
                  Fights not officially off. Judge is going to shoot down the verbal agreement faster then I shoot down wild turkey.
                  That was his argument wasn't it?

I'm trying to remember back to the argument for GYM and they were saying they had a verbal agreement before the whole HBO thing

Comment

Originally posted by IGotJobbed View Post
                    Yep.

Yvon went on air and said his claim was based on two verbal agreements Estephan made with him, one of which was w/o witnesses, the other had was a witness of his acquaintance. Lemieux hasn't been under contract with GYM since 2013.

Can't blame Yvon, he's lost all his prominent fighters, this is just his death throe.

Comment

Working...
                    X