No announcement yet.

Abril beats any LW in the World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abril beats any LW in the World!

And no that's not because he beat Edis Tatli. His skills and reach will be too much for anyone including Crawford.

Yeah, yeah he is boring. Try to move the discussion past that point. Please and thanks.

Discuss:

Your Drunk log off

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      Your Drunk log off
      I do believe he beats anyone, I never said he is the best LW, because he hasn't beaten anyone, but that is also because none of these boys want to step in.

I know it isn't a popular belief, but try to look past the unorthodox nature of the notion and actually tell me why not? give an actual view point of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        I do believe he beats anyone, I never said he is the best LW, because he hasn't beaten anyone, but that is also because none of these boys want to step in.

I know it isn't a popular belief, but try to look past the unorthodox nature of the notion and actually tell me why not? give an actual view point of some sort.
        cause he doesnt box for one and how can you win a boxing match if you dont box?

what he does is nullify you and himself, maybe just maybe if he nullify your and got off his own he can reach and call it boxing boxing he doesnt do that but only reason he gets the nod is cause someone has to get the nod.

will you call it boxing if all of a sudden you seen crawford use the same strategy against someone everyone knew would knock him out? or will just call it running and scared to engage?

you cant win a fight if you dont fight. This is not the amatuers, damage count!

Comment

He very well could, it's a shame we haven't seen him in with any top, name fighters since he pissed off the suits after practically shutting out Rios.
          Last edited by _original_; 09-21-2014, 03:31 AM.

Comment

He's like the Cuban version of Miguel Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              This is why he won't beat anybody but you can't win fights that you don't get because nobody wants to fight you haha

Comment

I'd pick him over Bey for sure (robbery notwithstanding), Figueroa would be an interesting clash of styles but he's moving up, Crawford and Linares are question marks. On one hand you got Crawford who is very smart and patient, could lose the early rounds as he's figuring Abril out but once he does then Abril might be in trouble. And then there's Linares who would give Abril hell every round with his talent and athleticism. I'm leaning towards both of them beating Abril right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I don't know about you, but I'd rather watch Abril than Vasquez.

Comment

Crawford would decision Abril in a horribly boring fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X