No announcement yet.

Master Chief is a f*ggot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
    You are the main attraction bro. Just say you are Bi so we don't rape you.

How do you want it? Pretend you are Bi and say what fantasy would you want with us guys?

Just pretend, open out of your shell and be brave. Your wife will never see this post Ok bro.

Peace out

You guys rape me lol

ill have you guys making me breakfast the next day
    Last edited by -jose-; 06-11-2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

thread title:
      Master Chief is a f#ggot

abstract:
      master chief being a f#ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        thread title:
        Master Chief is a f#ggot

abstract:
        master chief being a f#ggot.

Bench press me again baby, It felt weird not having control and feeling off balance on top of your hands like that

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        You guys rape me lol

ill have you guys making me breakfast the next day
        Live a little bro, you can be more **** than that

Come on bro I know you got it in you

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          I am 5 foot 10, I hate Apple fan boys, love Amir Khan and frequently use bath salts.

Are you Wazza?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Are you Wazza?
            Let me rephrase it, I like Amir Khan, not love. It's no coincidence that since Amir's engagement, wazaa has showed up less and less here.

Comment

I will dunk on that midget Bringer.

Comment

I don't know if he's as gay as everyone says, he just likes to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
                  I don't know if he's as gay as everyone says, he just likes to troll.
                  I can't help it now. I am a troll.

It is in my nature to annoy the **** out of people, but also I have been nurtured to. Growing up in NSB has made me troll wise. I can open my browser, click Boxing Scene and start chatting utter rubbish straight away. I like the reaction, I love it when someone e-battles me. I can argue about anything with absolutely no knowledge at all, a simple bit of Googling along with using what brain cells I have.

I don't take this hyperbolic World seriously, it is a bunch of letters/numbers or HTML to you geeks. What we say here may be real, fake or exaggerated, but whatever it is, it barely matters. I won't meet anyone on here, and I don't plan to. If I died today, it wouldn't really matter to anyone else, and if you or anyone died also, what will you get? A few Siggies made perhaps? Or replies of RIP, maybe a thousand replies to the most popular? Meaningless!

Trolling is part of the internet World, siphon me out if you wish, because I vow that will always sign up again and again, ban after ban and be who I am, and that is a Troll. I will be as I wish until the server/domain dies, or when my body turns into stone.
                  Last edited by Los Zetas; 06-13-2013, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X