No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    he's never fought with illegal drugs in his system.

next?
    He admitted he fought Khan with testosterone pellets already inserted by his doctor. Why that win hasn't been vacacted is a mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      He admitted he fought Khan with testosterone pellets already inserted by his doctor. Why that win hasn't been vacacted is a mystery.
      Because they weren't illegal drugs? Did you miss the part where they were administered by a Dr? Do you realize that is why he was cleared and allowed to keep his belt? Did you happen to do any research at all into the matter, or did you just decide to spout off like the rest of the sheep here do?

FOH, stop spreading bull****, this is why the guy gets a bad name because idiots on the internet keep spreading misinformation

Comment

Because they weren't illegal drugs? Did you miss the part where they were administered by a Dr? Do you realize that is why he was cleared and allowed to keep his belt? Did you happen to do any research at all into the matter, or did you just decide to spout off like the rest of the sheep here do?

FOH, stop spreading bull****, this is why the guy gets a bad name because idiots on the internet keep spreading misinformation
        Are the WBA and IBF indifferent when it comes to that?
        One stripped him and the other didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
          Is Khan's brother's fight going to be televised?
          Khan's brother is fighting too? Wonder if Khan will be there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue
            Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Lol @ the blind sheeps who choose to play the ignorant role.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue
              Quote:

Originally Posted by El Angel

Wanna explain how Lamont "forgot" to inform VADA about his "special" treatment?

Comment

Did you do any research? The defence he offered was a joke. They basically said that because he was below the 4:1 ratio, that his performance wasn't 'enhanced'.

This is a complete and utter joke. His T:E ratio was calibrated at 3.77:1 because they thought that anything sub 4:1 wouldn't alert the testers. Unfortunately for them, the fact that VADA use CIR testing meant that they still detected the synthetic testosterone in his system.

So Peterson then rolled out the exact same litany of excuses every other drug cheat has used, and the exact same excuse the countless number of MMA athletes that use TRT have offered up when they've been exposed. 'Even though I'm a muscular and ripped combat athlete who trains like an animal every day, my testosterone is dreadfully, abnormally low blah blah blah'. We've heard this story countless times before.

Peterson's defence that his performance wasn't enhanced came from the fact that his ratio was 3.77:1. This is rubbish, that's 3.77 times the normal ratio for males. Only 1% of athletes have a T:E ratio that is as high as 4:1. So Peterson using drugs to elevate himself to that top 1-2% wasn't enhancing his performance?

He was using testosterone to help him train and fight harder, it's as simple as that. Because they didn't know about the CIR testing, they assumed that they could use the pellets without even bothering to get a therapeutic use exemption and they'd be fine. They were wrong.

Comment

• This fight is a betting man's worst nightmare I really do believe its 50/50.

Watching wise I hope it is because it will be great If it is.

Comment

• Originally Posted by BafanaBafana
                    I still don't fully understand why this fight is taking place at 141, but then again, I also can't wrap my head around how Peterson got to keep his title after blatantly failing a PED test and going 14-15 months inactive. What is even more astonishing is how this drug cheat continues to have a fanbase.
                    Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                    because he is exciting and good at boxing.
                    Or you could of just said its because he beat up one of the most disliked British boxers about?
                    Amir Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      This fight is a betting man's worst nightmare I really do believe its 50/50.

Watching wise I hope it is because it will be great If it is.
                      There is some great value getting peterson at +180

Comment

Working...
                      X