No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Gavin Rees teleconference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    OK we'll wait till then. I don't want to bet all your points, just wanted to see how sure you were about Vasquez.
    I don't like neither guy but Broner is too flat footed IMO to be able to beat Vazquez. He stalks you down, that's all. Vazquez with the longer reach can easily run 1-2 and run some more.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I don't like neither guy but Broner is too flat footed IMO to be able to beat Vazquez. He stalks you down, that's all. Vazquez with the longer reach can easily run 1-2 and run some more.
      It will be interesting to see how he does against someone that moves like that. Normally the boxer is at an advantage. Broner says he can do it all, so we'll have to see about that. I think its going to take a better boxer than Vasquez to beat him though.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        It won't be anything like the Gesta fight you're describing. Broner has good reach and good footwork. The absence of power will make it that much easier for AB.

Comment

Another complete bum for Broner.

Comment

OH HE ACT A FOOL CUZ HE YOUNG

Comment

Danny Garcia act a fool cuz he young too. lol

Comment

Working...
              X