• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Probably just trying to piss Oscar off
    You mean Arum right?

Comment

I dont think chavez wants to sign back on with Arum. Thats why Arum is putting him against Martinez now or else it would have never happened.

TMT might have already signed him or they have verbally agreed.

Comment

Didn't some one said Floyd is willing to fight the winner of Martinez-JCC Jr? Maybe they're working together just in case he wins.

JCC Jr is so big in Mexico I don't know why the hell he would sign with a promotional company. He can just make his own like Oscar did and promote himself with his father and just have a working relationship with TR, GBP and TMT. Maye he's just not smart enough to promote himself or is afraid of failure by himself. He can definitely sell tickets against tomato cans, he's already shown that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          I think he just sees Jr. using his brand and is liking that Jr. reps it.
          Hope this is the case. I definitely don't like Chavez Jr and if he signs with TMT Im gonna be very disappointed. And Floyd is gonna look pretty hypocritical (when doesn't he). Claims he's cleaning up the sport and signs Berto and then if he signs Chavez Jr that'd be 2 PED users on his team.

Comment

Sergio don't care he a straight killa Chavez jr killa! Mayweather killa! 50 cent killa!

Comment

Will turn out to be the worst acquisition for them so far. Martinez is about to throw a monkey wrench into that career on the 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                I dont think chavez wants to sign back on with Arum. Thats why Arum is putting him against Martinez now or else it would have never happened.

TMT might have already signed him or they have verbally agreed.
                That's what I've been saying too, Arum is just cashing Chavez jr out because he is done with him and if dude is going to be promoted by someone else, then he is going to them with a loss, either way.......this goes to the cards it might actually be Martinez who gets the nod, not Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  That's what I've been saying too, Arum is just cashing Chavez jr out because he is done with him and if dude is going to be promoted by someone else, then he is going to them with a loss, either way.......this goes to the cards it might actually be Martinez who gets the nod, not Chavez.
                  Remember when Chavez Jr was gonna fight Andy Lee, Arum added to the contract that if Lee won the fight Arum had the right to co-promote him or some crap. Next thing you know Lee was actually ahead in the cards at the time of the stoppage. I wonder if Arum tried to pull the same card with Martinez and this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Remember when Chavez Jr was gonna fight Andy Lee, Arum added to the contract that if Lee won the fight Arum had the right to co-promote him or some crap. Next thing you know Lee was actually ahead in the cards at the time of the stoppage. I wonder if Arum tried to pull the same card with Martinez and this fight.
                    I'm pulling for JR but I doubt that will be needed if it goes 12, I'm pretty sure JR will be losing the fight on the card at all times regardless
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 08-18-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

It's quite possible but I do know that Arum will ruin Chavez' career if the kid tries to leave him or even indicates that he is thinking about it. This is the only reason that this fight was made now and not before.

Chavez jr is a fool if he thinks he is calling the shots and not Arum. Does he think the reason he was fighting in Texas and being able to skirt drug tests was because his name was Chavez? Please, it was Arum's decision making and bankroll that made all that happen......Arum fed him to a lion knowing full well what the outcome was going to be.

Chavez is leaving the stable with a loss on that record......place your bets on Martinez if you want to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X