Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Los recuerdos" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these bikes would obviously have been in our teenage years, but has anyone else on here ever had a dyno bike growing up? i can't even count how many i have went through. gotten my shit jacked and then scooping another one up, haha. i used to love cruising on these with friends in the summer, trying to find shit to jump off of and over.

here's how they look like (got this off google search. i can post my bikes if anyone is interested.)

i still have a few in my basement tbh, i tried riding one of them and it felt weird as hell. only bike i've touched besides that one were speed bikes so it was awkward to be riding all low again like you do on bmx bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      these bikes would obviously have been in our teenage years, but has anyone else on here ever had a dyno bike growing up? i can't even count how many i have went through. gotten my shit jacked and then scooping another one up, haha. i used to love cruising on these with friends in the summer, trying to find shit to jump off of and over.

here's how they look like (got this off google search. i can post my bikes if anyone is interested.)

i still have a few in my basement tbh, i tried riding one of them and it felt weird as hell. only bike i've touched besides that one were speed bikes so it was awkward to be riding all low again like you do on bmx bikes.
      Yeah bro, I rocked a Dyno, and I had a offbrand Dyno, *Dino* with a picture of a T-Rex on it's base LOl

Comment

These albums were a big part of my childhood too:

Comment

Working...
        X