Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Mike Jones would have been a better opponent instead of Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Jones? You mean Bambi on Ice?

Comment

Nah too early..... I would verbally condemn Pac if this fight was against Mike Jonessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss, Only if the there was zero options left then maybe..

Comment

No way, jose. Bradley's resume is wayyyyy deeper. Mike Jones has a way to go before he's ready, and I've actually thought TR has been doing a good job by not rushing him into the big time.

Personally, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Berto-Jones next year, but i'm sure it's too risky for Lou and Bob to be remotely interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          Hell no Mike Jones doesnt deserve a shot over Bradley. Back then they didnt know him and now that Bradleys hot they still dont know him. If he want a title shot hes gonna have to move up to 154 to get it.

Comment

Bradley is much more proven but Jones would have been OK also. Pac is going to get criticized no matter who he fights. I thought Bradley beat Holt and Witter by a good amount. The Witter fight was in England so you know he won.

Comment

Hell no Mike Jones doesnt deserve a shot over Bradley. Back then they didnt know him and now that Bradleys hot they still dont know him. If he want a title shot hes gonna have to move up to 154 to get it.
              LMFAO

LOL @ this thread backfiring. Everyone saying he arguably lost to Karass, what happened to styles make fights? Just saying. I don't think Jones deserves a shot at Pacquiao before Bradley. Bradley has a better list of opponents. If anything Jones might fight Pacquiao next.

Comment

Who???

Mike jonnnnnnnnnes!

No but seriously you guys are on crack, he don't deseve the shot but a guy who had a horrible performance in two back-toback fight does!? lol ... Mind you the last guy was over the hill, couldn't make weight, high on the ganja, and dude still couldn't knock him out!!!

C'monson.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  Timothy Bradley arguably lost to Kendall Holt and Junior Witter.
                  What fight were you watching

Comment

lmao......

Comment

No, not yet.

If Mike Jones were to beat a couple Top 10 WW's, than he's a viable opponent for Pac. Until then, no.

Comment

Working...
                      X