Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going back to Rios vs Abril for a second...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to Rios vs Abril for a second...

i dont get how anyone thinks the Rios vs Abril fight was a clear cut win for either of those two turds. Had to be the most boring fight ive watched since the Molina vs Kirkland fight. HOW the **** is holding and pittypat punching skilled? Im sorry holding and clinching are two diffrent things. Now granted i was on the Rios bandwagon myself, i am not so sure now. I mean WTF, he couldnt cut off the ring and he allowed Abril to get off first. I mean really who the hell in their right mind would want to pay to watch either of these two turds fight again. I know i dont. Abril, talks tough and then runs and holds. Rios, talks tough, doesnt train properly, then cant adjust in the fight. I cant see him beating any top tier fighter after that stinker he was just in.

I love to see contrasts in styles, aka...active lateral movement boxer vs come forward pressure fighter, i love to see who adjusts and imposes there skill. Yes they are both skilled. Just in diffrent ways. Isnt that what makes this sport great?

abril won

Comment

I streamed it and I stopped watching after the 4th round. I'm a hardcore Rios fan but he did look really slow and unskilled. I'm glad I didn't pay for this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
        abril won
        abril put on a clinic he made a new fan

Comment

you know tbh i bet'ed some E-points on rios beatin gamboa but IF that same rios fought gamboa he woulda lost to gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            you know tbh i bet'ed some E-points on rios beatin gamboa but IF that same rios fought gamboa he woulda lost to gamboa
            he had the judges in his pocket so he would've "won"

Comment

It was boring but didn't change the fact that Abril won ten of the twelve rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                i HONESTLY think gamboa coulda got rios out there

Comment

Rios sucked and i hope to never see April in a fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
                    Rios sucked and i hope to never see April in a fight again.
                    abril > molina

Comment

Working...
                    X