No announcement yet.

Mass Killings in London Olympics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Was that your gut reaction to hearing of the mass slaughter in Norway?
    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      What a ******ed statement do the families of the X amount of people who died that day feel lucky they where killed by a crazy rightwing white Zionist as appose to a Muslim? Give me a break.
      WTF? Im condolence for the families who died in that attack but what I said was about the attacker/s nothing to do about the victims...

Bostonguy question was about the first instinct for the attacker/s of the Norway attack which I really though was gonna be by the Muslims but wasn't...

So STFU next time when I made a comment if you dunno what youre talking about and dont assume what you think I said...

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
        Reported, for lying...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Reported, for lying...
          I wish I could answer your question truthfully but I wasn't trolling the internet much over the summer so I didn't hear about that shit till later. But since most of his murder spree was via guns, I would probably have guessed that it was just a spree killing perpetrated by a Scandinavian pedophile like Grand Champ or some shit. Don't get me wrong though, the original bomb that blew out the building was pretty awesome. I was proud of my race that day.

Comment

Working...
          X