Clear All

• Who has the better resume: Lucian Bute or Andre Berto

Who takes the crown.
    Andre Berto
    42.86%
    Lucian Bute
    57.14%

Bute.

Berto has barely fought anyone. Bute at least has fought a few decent fighters, and beat them decisively.

Comment

Def bute

Berto looked horrible in his 2 biggest fights, colazo and Ortiz

Bute on the other hand beat his fighters decisively and faced the dame type of comp

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Bute.

Berto has barely fought anyone. Bute at least has fought a few decent fighters, and beat them decisively.
        Who are these decent opponents Bute has fought?

Comment

Aw ****, that's a hellova comparison, Berto does. Bojangles there is no one on Bute's resume that compares to Collazo & Quintana. Should Bute beat the Road Warrior, then he overtakes him, but on till then, it's Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Who are these decent opponents Bute has fought?
            Andrade and Bika are better wins than any of Berto's because of how decisive they were. They've fought very similar competition, and Bute has looked far better doing it.

And Bushbaby, I agree with Collazo but I don't think he beat Collazo. Quintana was done when Berto fought him and Berto didn't even look that good against Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Andrade and Bika are better wins than any of Berto's because of how decisive they were. They've fought very similar competition, and Bute has looked far better doing it.

And Bushbaby, I agree with Collazo but I don't think he beat Collazo. Quintana was done when Berto fought him and Berto didn't even look that good against Quintana.
              I also think that Collazo won, but the fight was close. He utterly ko'd Quintana bro. Anyway Bute hasn't fought anyone as good as them pfp yet. If he gets past Johnson, then he'll move ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I also think that Collazo won, but the fight was close. He utterly ko'd Quintana bro. Anyway Bute hasn't fought anyone as good as them pfp yet. If he gets past Johnson, then he'll move ahead.
                He didn't look good at all against a completely faded Quintana and the fight was reasonably close at the point of the stoppage.

I'll say it's marginally Bute, for the sole reason they have both face poor opposition but Berto has struggled with them unlike Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He didn't look good at all against a completely faded Quintana and the fight was reasonably close at the point of the stoppage.

I'll say it's marginally Bute, for the sole reason they have both face poor opposition but Berto has struggled with them unlike Bute.
                  I saw the 1st Andrade fight, did you? If that ain't struggling, what is?

Comment

Ima have to say Berto - Bute's best fight will be against Glen Johnson. Andrade is very mediocre. Magee is actually a pretty good little boxer, but still a journeyman.

Berto has taken on Collazo - who is JUSt a hair shy of world class, but above journeyman. Ortiz - even though he lost, a world class opponent. Zavec - a world class, legit title holder. DEFINITELY BERTO IMO.

we're talking resume - not "wins and losses", and "performances" - just straight up resume - as in who has fought the better opposition - BERTO ALL DAY.

Comment

Working...
                    X