Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cotto vs. Margarito still going to happen in June? and if so where?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
    so if u don't go for a race and reserve for self accomplishment, i guess we should call u The Lone Ranger!
    Lone Ranger, that's a nice one. No but I'd preferred to be called "Boxing Fan" because I don't just follow boxers from my ethnic group. I love the sport and I want top quality fights regardless of the outcome. I follow any weight class and I don't root for race, I root for skills and talent.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      Lone Ranger, that's a nice one. No but I'd preferred to be called "Boxing Fan" because I don't just follow boxers from my ethnic group. I love the sport and I want top quality fights regardless of the outcome. I follow any weight class and I don't root for race, I root for skills and talent.
      just like everyone else here is "supposed" to be, I know I am, I don't just follow boxers from my ethnicity so I don't know where u get that from but case and point is the fact that there's no mreit to discredit cuz these two guys are warriors, still VERY much in the fight game not shot or none of that crazy ****, Don't understand how that wouldn't be a quality fight anyway, ur the first person i've heard ****ting on it...

Comment

Working...
      X