No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal vs. Tavoris Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    i was neutral. didn't really have a prediction.
    ummm... strange cause your saying that Dawson will win the rematch " on a another thread..." and you also said that Pascal did not win that fight ! Finally you said some bull**** about boxing robberies in Canada. I don't see that as NEUTRAL... be honest, your man lost and now your looking for someone to beat Pascal.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight.

I think Pascal would take it. Cloud is a strong puncher, but otherwise not very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
        ummm... strange cause your saying that Dawson will win the rematch " on a another thread..." and you also said that Pascal did not win that fight ! Finally you said some bull**** about boxing robberies in Canada. I don't see that as NEUTRAL... be honest, your man lost and now your looking for someone to beat Pascal.
        ok, hold on. slow your road.....don't go complete idiot on me. you asked me what was my prediction of "THIS" fight. who did i have winning going into "THIS" fight. i said that i had no prediction, i was neutral going into THIS fight. not going into a rematch. the reason i have dawson winning a rematch is because i feel dawson will prepare himself better for what he knows pascal will throw at him. thats me just looking at the styles of the first fight u ****** lol

now you are LYING. point to me where i said i felt pascal did not win this fight? now you are just making up crap lol!!! i have cloud stopping pascal. face it. if you're butt is sore theres plenty of medicine for it @ the store. but don't lie on me buddy.

pascal gets brutally beat & stopped against cloud.

get over it & get a life.
        Last edited by americanbot; 08-16-2010, 09:57 PM.

Comment

ok, hold on. slow your road.....don't go complete idiot on me. you asked me what was my prediction of "THIS" fight. who did i have winning going into "THIS" fight. i said that i had no prediction, i was neutral going into THIS fight. not going into a rematch. the reason i have dawson winning a rematch is because i feel dawson will prepare himself better for what he knows pascal will throw at him. thats me just looking at the styles of the first fight u ****** lol

now you are LYING. point to me where i said i felt pascal did not win this fight? now you are just making up crap lol!!! i have cloud stopping pascal. face it. if you're butt is sore theres plenty of medicine for it @ the store. but don't lie on me buddy.

pascal gets brutally beat & stopped against cloud.

get over it & get a life.

You ask me to find where you said that, well, read your own words :

to be honest i have dawson beating the breaks off of pascal in the rematch. it's sorta dawsons own fault though. chad should have known not to fight like a come forward pressure guy (he is not cloud) he should have known to assert himself early (he's in canada for goodness sakes) even if dawson won 7 clear rounds he still would have lost if it went to the cards. it's dawsons trainer fault to. not one time did his trainer tell him to fight with some urgency. all he kept saying was "just stay calm, he's fighting like a dead man" WTH is that!!!? is his trainer out of his rat mind?

as far as pascal. i just can't see this as a win for him because he looked like he was ready to go. the win came off of a cut. a fight ending that way leaves a bitter taste.

Comment

You ask me to find where you said that, well, read your own words :

to be honest i have dawson beating the breaks off of pascal in the rematch. it's sorta dawsons own fault though. chad should have known not to fight like a come forward pressure guy (he is not cloud) he should have known to assert himself early (he's in canada for goodness sakes) even if dawson won 7 clear rounds he still would have lost if it went to the cards. it's dawsons trainer fault to. not one time did his trainer tell him to fight with some urgency. all he kept saying was "just stay calm, he's fighting like a dead man" WTH is that!!!? is his trainer out of his rat mind?

as far as pascal. i just can't see this as a win for him because he looked like he was ready to go. the win came off of a cut. a fight ending that way leaves a bitter taste.
            you said that i said "pascal didn't win that fight" i never said pascal didn't win the fight. i said that i can't see this as a win for him. i meant i couldn't see it as a clear cut win for him because he looked as if he was ready to go and the fight was stopped on a cut. i also typed the fight needed a immediate rematch to clear all speculation. pascal won the fight officailly but he didn't win it with *no questions asked* (that was my point) now just maybe you can go and get a life & stalk someone else.....

Last edited by americanbot; 08-16-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              I'd like to see this fight.

I think Pascal would take it. Cloud is a strong puncher, but otherwise not very impressive.
              Pascal is pretty flawed too.

I don't think he's particularly skillful.

It would be an entertaing fight.

Comment

you said that i said "pascal didn't win that fight" i never said pascal didn't win the fight. i said that i can't see this as a win for him. i meant i couldn't see it as a clear cut win for him because he looked as if he was ready to go and the fight was stopped on a cut. i also typed the fight needed a immediate rematch to clear all speculation. pascal won the fight officailly but he didn't win it with *no questions asked* (that was my point) now just maybe you can go and get a life & stalk someone else.....

What ?

Saying that Pascal didn't win that fight *no questions asked* is just hate and prove my point, next...

Comment

What ?

Saying that Pascal didn't win that fight *no questions asked* is just hate and prove my point, next...

Pascal won, sure. But you can't deny there are questions.

Dawson was buzzing him at will the last couple rounds.

Pascal was winning sure, but there's always the what if's that need to be settled in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Pascal won, sure. But you can't deny there are questions.

Dawson was buzzing him at will the last couple rounds.

Pascal was winning sure, but there's always the what if's that need to be settled in a rematch.
                    I'm a boxer from Montreal and i saw all the fights from Pascal, trust me, Pascal was not hurt by Dawson who just couldn't solved Pascal in the ring. In that fight Pascal was too much for Dawson. In a rematch, Pascal will be more confident and will hit Dawson with bombs, don't forget that Dawson was hurt many times during the fight. I don't see how Dawson can improve so much to give Pascal some trouble in a rematch.

Comment

I'm a boxer from Montreal and i saw all the fights from Pascal, trust me, Pascal was not hurt by Dawson who just couldn't solved Pascal in the ring. In that fight Pascal was too much for Dawson. In a rematch, Pascal will be more confident and will hit Dawson with bombs, don't forget that Dawson was hurt many times during the fight. I don't see how Dawson can improve so much to give Pascal some trouble in a rematch.

So Pascal just willingly got hit a lot without throwing back the last two rounds?

Sell that to someone else.

He was tired. He was winning, but very tired and getting buzzed.

He won the fight, but there is no way in hell you can tell me, he willfully was getting hit late.

Someone else might believe it.

Yes, he was winning and yes he won. But who knows in the last two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X