No announcement yet.

MMA Fighter Girlfriends/Wives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    Brocks wife is out, that pic is about 20 years old from the wcw or wwf/wwe.

Boxers out number mma fighters by more then 50 times, you can bet the women on their arms do also.

Doesn't matter how good they look in a photo all made up with makeup to make them look respectful and dressed, what do they look like in the morning?, about the same as most of our women do I bet.

Ever seen the most beautiful movie stars / celebrities without make up, damn scary is what they are.

Most of these women/girls are just out of their teens in the lower to mid twenties, of course some look great, but I can find dozens of them in any shopping mall in America or the world.
    a virgin's post ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      well there we go.

now you guys can focus on that thread instead of crying in this one.
      whos crying? what the **** are you talking about?

ppl just keep saying mma fighters have better looking women and i found it interesting cuz i dont see it at all. i really dont care either way i was just making conversation trying to see what i missed.

i was already aware of that thread too.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        whos crying? what the **** are you talking about?

ppl just keep saying mma fighters have better looking women and i found it interesting cuz i dont see it at all. i really dont care either way i was just making conversation trying to see what i missed.

i was already aware of that thread too.
        ya i thought mma fighters had the hotter ones but checked out boxers and they got some lookers. Mosley girl is the baddest in both sports hand down, Mayweather, Froch, Sturm, Tarver, Alvarez, Klitschko, Lennox Lewis, Haye, Broner (she is cute), Donaire (might just be me i love asian women), Vasquez Jr. wife is a dime, Erik Morales wife is real sexy also.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
          ya i thought mma fighters had the hotter ones but checked out boxers and they got some lookers. Mosley girl is the baddest in both sports hand down, Mayweather, Froch, Sturm, Tarver, Alvarez, Klitschko, Lennox Lewis, Haye, Broner (she is cute), Donaire (might just be me i love asian women), Vasquez Jr. wife is a dime, Erik Morales wife is real sexy also.

she destroys mosley's girl in every way.

Comment

• Are you morons really arguing about this ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Are you morons really arguing about this ****?
              I honestly don't give a **** but these **** keep coming in here saying **** like "boxers gf are better." "look at mayweather, froch.................. GFs are so amazing better than mma."

honestly if boxers girlfriends were better I wouldn't care.................. but they aren't. lol

Comment

that girl has got it. still imo not even close to shanes girl though

Comment

• Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
                  that girl has got it. still imo not even close to shanes girl though

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 07-04-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

not as hot as Bella. i have not seen a better ass than Bella's

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
                      not as hot as Bella. i have not seen a better ass than Bella's
                      and don't forget Bella's ear lobes. especially the tip of her ear lobes. nobody has a better ear lobe than Bella. Bella is so Bella.

Comment

Working...
                      X