Collapse
No announcement yet.

*****s dont know nothing about boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *****s dont know nothing about boxing..

These guy say *******s are bad..

*****s have to be the worst poster on NSB.

They been wrong so many times about every other fight that not a Floyd fight.

I bet they only know about Floyd and dont watch other fighters and are not true boxing fans.

A great example is Burner. He predicts

Burner Picks

Paul Malignaggi Vs Ricky Hatton : Wrong
    Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
    Ricky Hatton Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
    Miguel Cotto Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
    Dmitriy Salita Vs Amir Khan : Wrong

Also if you notice Most Pac fan are E-rich while most Floyd fans are E-Poor...

So by Logic. Pac fans > Floyd fans when it comes to who knows more about boxing.

Ban em.

Comment

All nuthuggin fans are as bad as eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        These guy say *******s are bad..

*****s have to be the worst poster on NSB.

They been wrong so many times about every other fight that not a Floyd fight.

I bet they only know about Floyd and dont watch other fighters and are not true boxing fans.

A great example is Burner. He predicts

Burner Picks

Paul Malignaggi Vs Ricky Hatton : Wrong
        Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
        Ricky Hatton Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
        Miguel Cotto Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
        Dmitriy Salita Vs Amir Khan : Wrong

Also if you notice Most Pac fan are E-rich while most Floyd fans are E-Poor...

So by Logic. Pac fans > Floyd fans when it comes to who knows more about boxing.
        Pac fans are rich because they bet on Pac everytime.

Pac has had 7 fights in the last 3 years, Mayweather has 3 with nearly 2 years of inactivity. Big surprise why Pac fans are rich.

I'm not going to go into picking whose fans are smarter. But given the fact that a lot of Pacquiao fans are new to the sport BECAUSE of Pacquiao....

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
          All nuthuggin fans are as bad as eachother.
          Great point. They all suck.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
            Ban em.
            banhammer hit lots of them man. outing their alts will be cool too

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              Pac fans are rich because they bet on Pac everytime.

Pac has had 7 fights in the last 3 years, Mayweather has 3 with nearly 2 years of inactivity. Big surprise why Pac fans are rich.

I'm not going to go into picking whose fans are smarter. But given the fact that a lot of Pacquiao fans are new to the sport BECAUSE of Pacquiao....

Then again... I see alot of Pac fans betting on other fights and winning all the time too..

I cant say the same about some Floyd fans..

Comment

*****s on a daisy chain

riley/flawless, the aussie halfwit

GG Marquez/Al Haymon

Judy Dilly Dally/Easy Work

Comment

Yes, because we know how essential "e-riches" are to someone's character and life in the real world.

I'm curious why knowing something about boxing only pertains to being for Manny or for being for Floyd. You're just as small minded as the "*****s" you're criticizing. Floyd must know something about the science of boxing to be as evasive and frustrating as he apparently is. Seems you should learn more about boxing- for example, stop playing Fight Night and eating chips- before you make such broad statements. They aren't fair.

And for what it's worth, I've made no wrong predictions. I knew Manny would take out Hatton, I knew his speed would dictate the outcome against Cotto, and I also know Pac can't beat Floyd.

But I'm a man- if I'm wrong, I'll admit it and eat my words. But I'll still support Floyd as a fan.

It's a good thing I'll never be in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    Then again... I see alot of Pac fans betting on other fights and winning all the time too..

I cant say the same about some Floyd fans..
                    Do you purposely look out for which Floyd fan is betting on who?

Comment

Working...
                    X