Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
    Ever heard of Marvin Hagler?
    Marvin Hagler was 20 years ago.

And I kinda agree with the threadstarter.

A lot of black American boxers tend to run. Hagler would be angry if he were fighting today with how running has become connected with their style.

They need to realize fighting is the key to winning in boxing not running.

Comment

Originally posted by VipersThunder View Post
      Ever heard of Marvin Hagler?
      you still mad joe '46 and 0' calzaghe beat up your boys, get over it.

Comment

No one cares about anything under lightweight and Cruiser is a joke so basically Americans are champs at everything but light w,jr welt, supermiddle and heavy.

Comment

Wrong.

Epic fail

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            No one cares about anything under lightweight and Cruiser is a joke so basically Americans are champs at everything but light w,jr welt, supermiddle and heavy.
            LOL LOOK WHAT RELLIK JUST SAID!!

QUOTE ' americans are champs at everything but lightweight, jr. welterweight, super middleweight, cruiser weight and heavy weight' NUFF SAID

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
              LOL LOOK WHAT RELLIK JUST SAID!!

QUOTE ' americans are champs at everything but lightweight, jr. welterweight, super middleweight, cruiser weight and heavy weight' NUFF SAID
              Can you read?
              'Lightweight and up'

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                Froch should be embarrassed by his performance against a prospect. Froch was Dirrells first big-step up in competition and Dirrell embarrassed him infront of his own crowd.

yes froch got embarrased by winning...good logic there...

btw calzaghe got embarrassed by a 43 year old man...bika and robin reid...

Comment

Mayweather, Dawson, Direll, Bernard Hopkins, Winky Wright are African American and defensive fighters. So What. Hopkins and Mayweather Legends, The others maybe future HOF. Don't forget about Mosley, Bradley, Peterson, Johnson, Kirkland they are also African American boxers that are aggresive.

While we all enjoy aggresive fighters that come in with heart and determination sometimes we lack the appreciation for the skill of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                    You sound like a hurt kid with issues.I can see you now rocking back and forth in fetal position sucking on your thumb.moron.
                    DAMED1974 - you see me rocking back and forth in fetal position sucking on my thumb?

are you feeling alright? what have you been smoking? i think you've overdosed your hallucinating

Comment

Originally posted by rellik View Post
                      can you read?
                      'lightweight and up'
                      reliik i quoted you dont feel embarrassed please everyone can read your post

Comment

Working...
                      X