This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davey Moore v Roberto Duran

I feel sorry for Moore, ended up getting more than he could handle.

RIP

Comment

• Vic Darchinyan vs. Nonito Donaire- Vic had never been hurt or dropped before this fight took place for Vic's IBF flyweight title. From the first round you can tell that Nonito possesses a greater speed advantage. In the second Vic has a better round even managing to land a left that had no effect on Donaire. In the third Vic lands a good left only to get hit by a better left from Donaire that hurts him. Flash seems to take a round off in the 4th but still won it. In the 5th Donaire catches Vic with a monster left hook as Vic is rushing in sending him down. The ref waves it off as Vic staggers to the ropes. Nonito gets revenge for his brother Glenn who's jaw was broken by Vic in a previous fight.

Comment

• Yesturday I watched Freddie Roach fight Hector Camacho. I thought Roach did pretty good even though he lost. Tough guy.

Comment

• Julio Cesar Chavez - Terrence Alli. Must have been one of Julio's better defences late in his career.

Comment

• I watched Bernard Hopkins vs Joe Calzaghe and Howard Eastman last night. Used this little scoring app I had.

Scored the fight with Calzaghe 116 112 for Hopkins. Every round was close because Calzaghe landed more slaps but Hopkins landed the cleaner more solid shots. I wanna know what Harold Lederman was smoking saying Calzaghe landed the clean shots lmao They were all close rounds were whoever rallied late stole it, and I think Hopkins stole most of them.

I score the Eastman fight 117-111 for Hopkins too. Started slow but at the 5th round they started getting it in. I enjoyed both fights don't think they were terrible as some people waaayyy over exaggerate. I find Ruiz and Carlos Molina fights way worse.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• George Foreman Jr vs. David Ferraez

Don't get your hopes up and don't expect much! This son of a great must have gotten his skills from his mother's side.

Comment

• I just watched Forrest-Mayorga I. I think the ref stopped the fight a little early. However, I think Forrest fought the wrong fight by trying to trade with Mayorga.

Comment

• last one was the alvarez rios rematch, what a slugfest! takes a hardheaded rios willing to eat punches like that to make a classic but he clearly lost the fight on points. i was thinkin last night about watchin an old rocky lockridge fight, either chavez or gomez. aint no bad lockridge fights. he only fought one way

Comment

• agree with vga, while forrest was trying to focus on the ref the ref waved his finger from side to side so i think forrest wasnt buzzed but trying to show the ref he was ok, then the ref waved it off. imo forrest was a more textbook kinda fighter who did well with textbook types but had difficulty with a wild unorthodox like mayorga. it takes all kinds as they say

Comment

• Brian Mitchell tko 10 Alfredo layne

This was Mitchell's tittle winning effort and for me he is very underrated

Comment

Working...
                      X