• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Jeff Lacy Wins is better?

Calzaghe schooled Lacy for 12 rounds.

Taylor win a decision against him.

RJJ TKO'd him in 10th round.

RJJ and Calz win are both impressive. I wont say the same on Taylor coz I havent watch that fight.
    Roy Jones Jr.
    15.00%
    Joe Calzaghe
    85.00%
    Jermaine Taylor
    0.00%

Calzaghe battered Lacy to the point where to this day, he's been unable to recover. Lacy was a solid fighter who KO'd some decent SMW and now he can't even win a solid decision. He got a gift decision over the scrub - Otis Griffin. Lacy is shot to pieces.

Comment

The Calzaghe fight SHOULD have been stopped, the Joe win was more impressive cause Lacy was actually OK back then. He's got nothing left now.

Comment

Originally posted by CCobra View Post
        Calzaghe battered Lacy to the point where to this day, he's been unable to recover. Lacy was a solid fighter who KO'd some decent SMW and now he can't even win a solid decision. He got a gift decision over the scrub - Otis Griffin. Lacy is shot to pieces.
        that is false. a false myth created by the calzaghe huggers. if you watch lacy's career set you will see he was always the same fighter. watch him struggle with rubin williams, richard grant or get a gift decision over omar sheika long before he ever fought calzaghe.

Comment

Calzaghe, first of all he was very hyped at that moment and that was like a reality check for him.

Comment

Calzaghe by miles.
            People fail to realize Lacy injured himself badly in his first fight back from the Calzaghe loss. I am not saying Calzaghe didnt damage his confidence or mentality, but Lacy hasnt been nearly the same fighter since that injury. I know losses mess with people, but Lacy has an injured shoulder that has clearly made him a different fighter. If he hadnt been hurt he might not have headed to bumsville as quickly as he did.
            So yeah, Joe gets the most credit there.

Comment

Lacy was a beast pre Calzaghe.

Lacy is a punching bag post Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by el_tino View Post
                Calzaghe schooled Lacy for 12 rounds.

Taylor win a decision against him.

RJJ TKO'd him in 10th round.

RJJ and Calz win are both impressive. I wont say the same on Taylor coz I havent watch that fight.
                lacy was better back when jc fought him

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  that is false. a false myth created by the calzaghe huggers. if you watch lacy's career set you will see he was always the same fighter. watch him struggle with rubin williams, richard grant or get a gift decision over omar sheika long before he ever fought calzaghe.
                  lacy was clearly quicker and more powerful back then and this is coming from someone who cant stand calzache. lacy was never very good tho

Comment

Lacy was an up and coming fighter well on his way to a nice career and Calzaghe destroyed that. Lacy is still the same fighter he was pre-Calzaghe, but his confidence is GONE.

Comment

Working...
                    X