No announcement yet.

Senator McCain pushes for Presidential pardon for Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    I'm white and I voted for Obama. I wouldn't have advised anyone to vote for McCain even if he promised one champion per division.
    You and I are in the same boat, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
      thats ridiculous... america has had to overcome some serious issues
      What's so serious or wrong with treating another person as a human being?

Comment

Originally posted by PRPP View Post
        What's so serious or wrong with treating another person as a human being?
        ?????????????

Comment

?????????????
          Are you confused?

Must I repeat myself?

You said:
          america has had to overcome some serious issues
          I said: what's so serious or in layman terms, what's so hard about treating another person like a human being!

You got it??

Comment

Are you confused?

Must I repeat myself?

You said:

I said: what's so serious or in layman terms, what's so hard about treating another person like a human being!

You got it??
            i thought u were seriously asking me that question, and expecting an answer

Comment

Are you confused?

Must I repeat myself?

You said:

You got it??
              Or hell marry someone of a diffirent race or run for President without getting shot and killed!

Times have changed but more needs to be done, there's still racism alive in this country.

Comment

Or hell marry someone of a diffirent race or run for President without getting shot and killed!

Times have changed but more needs to be done, there's still racism alive in this country.
                it'll never die...... its nothing you can do..... even some cubans are racist, and they dont have a reason to be.... hell some cubans re black so i dont get it......

Comment

Yeah, racism is alive and well. But we are overcoming, we are evolving.
                  People will call me an optimist, but really, the election of Obama proves a lot: it shows everyone that, as a whole, we are moving in the right direction.

Comment

true. Couldnt agree more.

Comment

it'll never die...... its nothing you can do..... even some cubans are racist, and they dont have a reason to be.... hell some cubans re black so i dont get it......
                      Cubans are racist and there racist to there own but Cubans stick with each other and help each other out.

Rican's don't do that ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X