No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's wife...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko's wife...

First off, she's not bad looking for an older chick Did you guys notice how worried she looked when he was beating the piss out of Sam Peter? If she was that worried watching him win 8 rounds in a row and barely getting hit with anything, she must have almost died when she watched him fight Lewis with his face all but ripped off.

I wonder why she was so worried..?

I'm sure she was afraid his brittle body was going to disintegrate in the ring, although he was in fact, beating the **** outta Peter.

I'd definitely bang her, she's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      First off, she's not bad looking for an older chick Did you guys notice how worried she looked when he was beating the piss out of Sam Peter? If she was that worried watching him win 8 rounds in a row and barely getting hit with anything, she must have almost died when she watched him fight Lewis with his face all but ripped off.

Oh so thats who that was?
      **** i'd bang her Abos looked alright to me...

Comment

This picture doesn't really do justice but...

Comment

It's a girl thing methinks. I wonder why they go to a fight in the first place. And then taking small children is just really bizarre.

Comment

You Guys Are Hve Issues..if I Ever Make It Famous And Get Married..imma Make Sure To Keep My Wife Off Tv So Internet Perverts Don't Down Load Her Picture And Beat Off To It At Night

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

She has an affair with Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                I'm sure she was afraid his brittle body was going to disintegrate in the ring, although he was in fact, beating the **** outta Peter.

I'd definitely bang her, she's hot.
                Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Oh so thats who that was?
                **** i'd bang her Abos looked alright to me...
                Yeah, I'd bang her. She's a good looking MILF. I was laughing when it kept showing her all worried though. She had a look of distress every time Sam threw a punch even though it missed. I guess she just really loves him.

Or maybe she's getting some of Sam's Peter on the side

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                  You Guys Are Hve Issues..if I Ever Make It Famous And Get Married..imma Make Sure To Keep My Wife Off Tv So Internet Perverts Don't Down Load Her Picture And Beat Off To It At Night
                  Its called being a man larry..
                  Im just letting y'all know I'd rev out her wookie

Comment

Originally posted by the Gully Gad View Post
                    its Called Being A Man Larry..
                    Im Just Letting Y'all Know I'd Rev Out Her Wookie
                    It Was A Joke Gully..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X