No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "JLC is Better Than Margarito, and I Beat Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    If Floyd Mayweather said this he'd be stating a FACT but it wouldn't justify why Mayweather shouldn't fight Margarito.
    True but Calzaghe isn't in his prime infact he's maybe two fights away from retiring. Margarito was in Floyd weight class (even if it wasn't Floyd's natural weight class) whereas Pavlik isn't. Margarito had been Welter champ for a long time and beaten all comers then lost to Williams and came back to beat Cotto. Pavlik beat Taylor a guy who looked horrible in all his fights since B-hop.

That said I would love to see a Calzaghe-Pavlik fight but I can see where Calzaghe is coming from perhaps he knows he hasn't got enough left in the tank. I can also see where Mayweather is coming from he knows he doesn't HAVE to fight anymore because he might be financially secure and I don't think he cares all that much about his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
      JLC did his best work at Lightweight.

Margarito is a full blooded Welterweight, a huge Welterweight.

Mayweather has never fought a big Welterweight in his prime.
      Baldy is a VERY big WW. Now, what does Margarito have that JLC doesn't have??

Comment

Baldy is a VERY big WW.
        He is?

I never knew 5'7 was considered big these days.

Any more lies you care to tell today?

Comment

Originally posted by Pelon Psyclone View Post
          He is?

I never knew 5'7 was considered big these days.

Any more lies you care to tell today?
          Mike Tyson is a small dude, I guess. Ever heard of overall size?? Or is Diego bigger then Tyson in your book?

Comment

I don't know why people beast all over Anna. That ***** don't got much, I see better in the streets.
            she used 2 b a little thicker dont know what happened but i've seen better in da streets 2, ones u can put in da hip-hop videos...white folks like blondes wit no ass & fake ****...what a shame, lol

Comment

Mike Tyson is a small dude, I guess. Ever heard of overall size?? Or is Diego bigger then Tyson in your book?
              Tyson is bigger, but to say Baldomir is a VERY big welter is pretty false.

His head makes him appear much bigger than he is.

Paul Williams and Margarito are what you call VERY big welters.

Comment

Baldy is a VERY big WW. Now, what does Margarito have that JLC doesn't have??
                Baldomir was a no talent tomato can who beat 1 illprepared world class fighter. Margarito is bigger, taller and more relentless than Castillo and fights at a weight 12lbs higher than Castillo's best.

I think Floyd could beat him. But he will never fight him and it would be tougher than expected if he did.

Comment

dont even act like you guys wouldnt have sex with anna

Comment

the only fighter that can beat mayweather in the welterweights is cotto. But that doesnt mean mayweather shouldnt fight the best competition

Comment

[QUOTE=boxer Q21;3937373]the only fighter that can beat mayweather in the welterweights is cotto. But that doesnt mean mayweather shouldnt fight the best competition[/QUOTE]

Exactly. This has always been my stance as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X