Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: When Golovkin Goes To 168, Jacobs Will Be Dominant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Now they wanna do 168.

And no, Jacobs will not be dominant. Dude is being a tad bit overrated right now because he performed better than 99% of the people here expected.

correct

we couldn't admit that we were wrong about Golovkin, could we now?

Jacobs is solid

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      Danny the f-kin cheat better jump on that scale next time !!!
      And GGG will beat him again!

1) only the worst fanboys are spinning that angle

2) if it only took a few pounds to give Golovkin problems, Ward would have wrecked him

3) if it only took a few pounds to give Golovkin problems, then he should stay the fk away from 68

4) you guys don't think before you start spewing out the silly excuses

Comment

GGG clearly beat Daniel Jacobs at 160, and GGG will beat Daniel Jacobs at 168. I hope there is a rematch regardless of what weight class they fight at. Honestly, I don't think GGG wanted to hurt Danny, otherwise he would have invested more to the body instead of head hunting like he did. Golovkin had DJ in survival mode the last three rounds and DJ was throwing everything but the kitchen sink to keep GGG off of him. Then collapses on the ropes after the final bell looking like he was praying to God and giving thanks that the fight was over. This is one of those cases where I wish they would bring back the 15 round fights. But now after all the negativity and whining by DJ, GGG may not be as kind the second go round and decide to really take it to another level Danny has never seen or felt before. I like Daniel Jacobs, but I'm more interested in seeing who he's going to fight next, and put this last defeat behind him and more forward with his career. Has anyone heard any news or gossip about any future possible opponents for Daniel Jacobs??

Comment

what happens to Chickenelo after GGG moves up? Is he going back to 154? NO way he'll fight Charlos, Jacobs or Andrade?

Comment

Originally posted by PeteHW View Post
            I think Jacobs could be dominant at 168.
            He's a top fighter but my dude Benavidez is there and I strongly believe he is gonna be the 168 boggeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
              what happens to Chickenelo after GGG moves up? Is he going back to 154? NO way he'll fight Charlos, Jacobs or Andrade?
              The same way he would not fight GGG???

Trout, ,Mayweather, Lara, Cotto, GGG, can we at least agree that Canelo is really fighting the top guys?

I really think the kids deserves his props, of course he's done some dubious actions on the past but his resume don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
                He will search the world for more Liam Smiths

Comment

That's a sour response from Sanchez. I honestly thought Jacobs won the fight from my viewing on my phone of the fight, lol.

The fact that he acts like GGG is so dominant over the division is incorrect until a rematch happens and GGG clearly shows he's the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Lol don't waste your time. That dude quoted bigdramashow who flip flopped 100 times. The poll is there as proof of what I said.
                    You have a guy here that posted that he voted for Jacobs to win in the poll, but he thought GGG would win. I told you, people sometimes vote with the heart in those polls, not with the brain.

I quoted many posts of people saying it would be a close fight, but you choose to ignore them... what a stupid man. Impossible to have a rational discussion with you.

Comment

Of course they're talking about moving up to 168 now that Ward is at 175

Comment

Working...
                      X