Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Batters, Dominates Chavez Jr. For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much bigger do you think Chavez will be in the ring? Will he have a big weight advantage??

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      What time does this card start?

My Predictions:

I got Lemieux destroying Reyes. Probably doesn't go past the 6th. Might even be super early like within 2 or 3.

I'm split on Matthysee vs Taylor, but I'm rooting on Taylor by decision @ +400 cuz I bet on that lol. Old Matthysee KO's Taylor. Current Matthysee can beat him, go life or death with him or lose to him is the thing. So official prediction is Taylor, but I'm definitely unsure of what version of Lucas we end up seeing tonight...maybe he's worse than the last bad performances or maybe he's refreshed. This will likely be the most competitive fight of the night.

JoJo wins a clear decision over Avila. Maybe 8-4 or better.

And Canelo is taking out JCC Jr within 8 rounds. Wouldn't be shocked if this doesn't go 4 rounds or if JCC Jr quits after taking a beating.
      My verizon fios Says 830 pm et

Comment

Julio Caesar Chavez Jr

Defense-6
        Power-7
        Chin-9
        Stamina-8
        Bark/Machismo-20 (due to his invincibility antics during the fight )
        Bite-8

Saul "Canelo" Alvare

Defense-8
        Power-10
        Chin-10
        Stamina-9
        Bark/Machismo-10
        Bite-11

Prediction-just get a feeling that Jr is going to do something really foolish, like show Canelo up with the spaghetti legs taunt-and take a vicious beating as a result . Jr finds a dignified way out by quitting on his stool, somewhere before the championship rounds. Jr loses by RTD, round 8 or 9.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
          Julio Caesar Chavez Jr

Defense-6
          Power-7
          Chin-9
          Stamina-8
          Bark/Machismo-20 (due to his invincibility antics during the fight )
          Bite-8

Saul "Canelo" Alvare

Defense-8
          Power-10
          Chin-10
          Stamina-9
          Bark/Machismo-10
          Bite-11

Prediction-just get a feeling that Jr is going to do something really foolish, like show Canelo up with the spaghetti legs taunt-and take a vicious beating as a result . Jr finds a dignified way out by quitting on his stool, somewhere before the championship rounds. Jr loses by RTD, round 8 or 9.
          10 power for canelo?

Comment

i love events like this

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              How much bigger do you think Chavez will be in the ring? Will he have a big weight advantage??
              5 Lbs max i think

Comment

Man, this is going to be bigger than I thought. Was getting some plants for the yard just now and people at the nursery were talking about this fight, even the cashier girl. And, someone made a stern face and asked me "are you picking Canelo because you actually LIKE him or because you think he's a better boxer?" There is some serious salt toward Canelo, even outside the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  10 power for canelo?

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Between 5 and 10 lbs I imagine. It will probably look more than that because Chavez is a solid 4 inches taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Man, this is going to be bigger than I thought. Was getting some plants for the yard just now and people at the nursery were talking about this fight, even the cashier girl. And, someone made a stern face and asked me "are you picking Canelo because you actually LIKE him or because you think he's a better boxer?" There is some serious salt toward Canelo, even outside the internet.
                    Cant blame them

Not ready for 160 but fighting now at super middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Where in USA you live?

Comment

Working...
                      X