No announcement yet.

PPV: Boxingfan91 vs Darkseid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPV: Boxingfan91 vs Darkseid

This son of b1tch prick fisherman is suppose to be in Texas tomorrow to squabble wif me. Not only will I kick his ass, but I will have him sign over his fishing business to show him how to run a successful bidness. I might even **** his mutter.
    DARKSEID come get it

no one cares, but ill bump it for you.

Comment

Boxingfan, what is your ethnic background

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Boxingfan, what is your ethnic background
        Im messycan

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
          no one cares, but ill bump it for you.
          Ill kick ur ass too.....thanks

Comment

You neggas are on Thursday Night Fights , opening the show for the main event , B-Suth

Yeh i said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sticky this thread until Sunday. If nothing happens just delete it all together. Did you guys exchange you weight too?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Sticky this thread until Sunday. If nothing happens just delete it all together. Did you guys exchange you weight too?
                Nah, just *** size

Comment

This queer again......

All you've done is talk bullshit, and done nothing to back it up. I asked you last week how i'm going to find you or know who you are, I give you all this time and one week later you're still too scared to show yourself. I gave you all my info to show you how it's done and still you're hiding. Nobody still knows who the fuck you are. You could be some transsexual aboriginese living in papa new guinea for all I know.

I told you if you a have a problem, call up my phone or pay me a visit and say it like a man, and like the weak effeminate bitch that you are, said you would give me a call "sometime this week" instead of doing it right away.. ok, guess what, still no call.. big fucking surprise.

What kind of no-life having lonely fucking loser spends all this effort wasting a grown man's time? Look at you man, spending your weekend trolling people on the internet because you and your life are worthless. I already know what you are, and this is just an obligatory response. In no other circumstance would I even acknowledge your pathetic existence. What you need is a boyfriend to pay attention to you and give your cock loving asshole butterfly kisses so you can leave me the fuck alone because I don't associate with faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    This queer again......

All you've done is talk bullshit, and done nothing to back it up. I asked you last week how i'm going to find you or know who you are, I give you all this time and one week later you're still too scared to show yourself. I gave you all my info to show you how it's done and still you're hiding. Nobody still knows who the fuck you are. You could be some transsexual aboriginese living in papa new guinea for all I know.

I told you if you a have a problem, call up my phone or pay me a visit and say it like a man, and like the weak effeminate bitch that you are, said you would give me a call "sometime this week" instead of doing it right away.. ok, guess what, still no call.. big fucking surprise.

What kind of no-life having lonely fucking loser spends all this effort wasting a grown man's time? Look at you man, spending your weekend trolling people on the internet because you and your life are worthless. I already know what you are, and this is just an obligatory response. In no other circumstance would I even acknowledge your pathetic existence. What you need is a boyfriend to pay attention to you and give your cock loving asshole butterfly kisses so you can leave me the fuck alone because I don't associate with faggots.
                    Lol so ur broke ass cant afford to come to Texas.lol Just admit u ****in failed fisherman

Comment

Working...
                    X