Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like them

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

They're fucking ugly. Look like grandad slippers with a trainer sole.

Comment

Nice on the sheeple.......

Sort it out people.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-09-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Now these actually look ok.

If they weren't associated with such an asshat, and were under 100 bucks,I'd prolly get a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            I can afford them - but no way in HELL I'd pay that much for a pair of shoes.

Are there really enough people out there stupid enough to pay this much money for a pair of Adidas tennis shoes, to generate profit?

That one dude was right - "there is a sucker born every minute."
            thats a very unfair judgement.

we all have our vices, as far as spending goes there are very few in western society that dont waste money on something.

if you love sneakers and you have a real interest in them, you should (provided you can afford it) treat yourself from time to time.

to me its no different from someone spending a **** load on a car, a watch, a cell phone, furniture etc.

is it needed? no, but you are allowed to waste money on something sometimes. so many people sit around acting as if the money they waste is just good living while the money others waste is simply a waste.

we find value in different things and spend accordingly. be it clothes, cars, phones, booze whatever.

for the record i would not buy them myself.

Comment

They look very cheap and tacky.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                What ya think?....

You plan on buying a used pair?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  thats a very unfair judgement.

we all have our vices, as far as spending goes there are very few in western society that dont waste money on something.

if you love sneakers and you have a real interest in them, you should (provided you can afford it) treat yourself from time to time.

to me its no different from someone spending a **** load on a car, a watch, a cell phone, furniture etc.

is it needed? no, but you are allowed to waste money on something sometimes. so many people sit around acting as if the money they waste is just good living while the money others waste is simply a waste.

we find value in different things and spend accordingly. be it clothes, cars, phones, booze whatever.

for the record i would not buy them myself.

Heh, I mean... I guess... If you can afford them.

To me, it just seems so silly for a PAIR OF SHOES that cost a few dollars to stitch together.

At least a car brings something real to the table!

Watches also have valuable materials like gold.

But yes - there are a lot of suckers in a society driven by consumerism - and in a way, it's good - it is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    You plan on buying a used pair?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

They're fucking ugly. Look like grandad slippers with a trainer sole.
                      looks like he stole that design from a sketchers garbage bin.

Comment

Working...
                      X