No announcement yet.

ABEL SANCHEZ SAYS ROY JONES JR. is a hypocrite reacts GGG fighting sog or kov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

175LB Mike McCallum!!!!!

What was that about Brook at 160 again OP?!!

175LB!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
      Tell that to your hero, who seems to being having many issues with pre test issues.

Unbelievable that this guy throws Jones into PED talk when the guy he puts on an undeserved pedestal is under large scrutiny for issues with Pre-Fight testing before the biggest fight of his career.
      didnt manny pacquaio say.....

1) drug testing weakens him pre-fight

2) didnt he duck them pretty much until the IRS came a knocking and he needed big bread

these dudes have selective memories

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        no...simply put....you're a bytch and do bytch things like send dildos, and mention posters that you have on your ignore list

lets be real...i simply have no reason to talk to you....you're a coward
        Why don't you pot me on ignore again? Oh wait you can't make your mind up.. One minute I' on ignore the next I'm not! I really have you in turmoil bro LOL

Comment

168lb Vinny Paz!!!!!!!

But Brook 160 doe.....

Comment

175lb McCallum!!!!!!!

But Brook 160 doe..

Comment

1g5a22 getting spooked. Pac and Oscar or Floyd moved how many weights?

fake boxing fans. lil'G fans excusing Lil'g to not move an inch and criticize other boxers moving in weight.

#hence #moving #GGG #age34

Comment

These guys seem hell bent on making absolute fools of themselves.

The stuff they blurt out ranges anywhere from flat out delusion to sheer idiocy and hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  1g5a22 getting spooked. Pac and Oscar or Floyd moved how many weights?

fake boxing fans. lil'G fans excusing Lil'g to not move an inch and criticize other boxers moving in weight.

#hence #moving #GGG #age34
                  Simply highlighting the hypocrisy pertaining to the heat GGG took for fighting a weight jumper.. You cannot overly criticize or brush over this whilst at the same time defending it in another case.

-Golovkin fought a former WW. Fact.

-RJJ fought a former LW & LMW. Fact.

-RJJ is naturally bigger than Golovkin. Fact.

I'm spooked? No. I am pissing myself. Secondly you say GGG hasn't moved up! Well unlike those mentioned, his career is far from over & a move up is likely at some point in the future once his unification goal of 160 has been achieved. Middleweights tend not to be weight jumpers much or at most (with the odd exception) only move up a division..

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                    Simply highlighting the hypocrisy pertaining to the heat GGG took for fighting a weight jumper.. You cannot overly criticize or brush over this whilst at the same time defending it in another case.

-Golovkin fought a former WW. Fact.

-RJJ fought a former LW & LMW. Fact.

-RJJ is naturally bigger than Golovkin. Fact.

I'm spooked? No. I am pissing myself. Secondly you say GGG hasn't moved up! Well unlike those mentioned, his career is far from over & a move up is likely at some point in the future once his unification goal of 160 has been achieved. Middleweights tend not to be weight jumpers much or at most (with the odd exception) only move up a division..

https://www.facebook.com/latres.john...75058273266980

Jones and GGG are/were practically the same size

both about 5'10"

my stablemate Money Power IV is 6'1".....reggie is 5'11"....Raekwon is 5'8"

Jones also fought at 156 in the olympics, whereas GGG was at 165

come on bro...proof is in the pudding

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                      168lb Vinny Paz!!!!!!!

But Brook 160 doe.....
                      former 175 champions/titlists defeated by Jones at 175

McCallum, Lou Del Valle, Reggie Johnson, Virgil Hill, Clintion Woods, Montell Griffin, Antonio Tarver

dang bro...where were you from 1997-2003?

Comment

Working...
                      X