Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Jabs Critics: Nobody Will Pressure Me Into Golovkin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    i cant find where an extension was offered. what i get from the links is the hard 15 day time frame. the point im making about contracts, in general, is no one just signs one.
    Well, like I said: with the involvement of GGG – you know, the person that the WBC were trying to make him face – they could have easily overcome that 15-day deadline. So that is irrelevant.

And I understand your point about contracts. Of course, no-one just signs one. But my point is: the contracts weren’t even written up for anyone to just sign. They didn’t even entertain the idea of negotiating, let alone signing anything. Straight up, they had no desire whatsoever of fighting GGG next. So mentioning contracts at this point, again, is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by zzat View Post
      I totally agree but you wrote

From your statement one can deduce that Canelo may only be ready at the end of 2017.
      That's something you'll have to ask his confused, contradicting ass. I'm not here to explain or justify his decisions. I'm here criticising them, if you hadn't noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        This coward is feeling the heat. Good, ****ing fraud.
        I don't know, man. I think he's getting comfortable with making excuses. His fans are going to support him regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          thought isaac clarke was the worst golovkin hater on here but you are even worse.Youve named 2 jr middleweights and a light heavyweight as to who golovkin is supposedly ducking. The fight was ordered, canelo vacated, but oh wait, it was golovkin dodging (good solid GGG hater logic). Theres no concrete evidence of either ggg or ward ducking each other other than hearsay. And yeah hes terrified of lara, a guy who drew to carlos molina and got dropped twice by alfredo angulo. Time to grow up and start supporting fighters instead of just hating on one fighter all the time. Fed up of replying to garbage
          Most of the things you read about are hearsay. Belief systems are based on hearsay.

You also don't have concrete evidence of everything you post about GGG.
          You like GGG and you believe that Canelo is ducking him.
          You believe that Canelo vs GGG should be happening next and that Canelo is making excuses. Do you have concrete evidence?

Comment

in any case, its not happening this year. the whys and whos the blame, irrelevant. all key players has their plates full. no need to doing anything but let the dust settle. or continue these endless back n forths ad nauseam. everyones right, everyone else is wrong....zzzzzzzz

2017 will be an interesting year

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
              That's something you'll have to ask his confused, contradicting ass. I'm not here to explain or justify his decisions. I'm here criticising them, if you hadn't noticed.
              I have noticed that.
              But, I have also noticed that you contradict yourself as well.

Comment

I have noticed that.
                But, I have also noticed that you contradict yourself as well.
                In what way? I'm just relaying what he's saying. Surely you notice the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  in any case, its not happening this year. the whys and whos the blame, irrelevant. all key players has their plates full. no need to doing anything but let the dust settle. or continue these endless back n forths ad nauseam. everyones right, everyone else is wrong....zzzzzzzz

2017 will be an interesting year
                  Well said.

Comment

Well said.
                    the bickering changes nothing in whos fighting who.

Comment

In what way? I'm just relaying what he's saying. Surely you notice the difference?
                      You made a statement that led one to believe that Canelo will only be ready at the end of 2017.

But yes, I agree, the fight will eventually take place at the end of 2017 when Canelo is ready and GBP are confident enough.
                      Yet, you still believe that he could have been ready in 12 weeks. Maybe from the deadline of the WBC.

I'm pretty sure he'll be allowed a full 12 week training camp at the very least. That's more than enough time
                      But its OK, there is no point in debating the technicality of one's statements when it doesn't matter if one is correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X