Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I'll Rematch 'Sour Grapes' Leo Santa Cruz - NOT in LA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You call the shots champ.

Comment

Good for Frampton. Make Leo travel. Its pathetic that americans never leave and Mexican fighters rarely travel outside of their comfort zone.

Comment

Leo got beat, fair and square. You don't concede to him Carl, you dictate what happens next not Leo or his papi!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBA featherweight champion Carl Frampton has no issue with moving forward with an immediate rematch with Leo Santa Cruz on a date in December - but the fight will not happen in Los Angeles.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          fight him in texas.

no state income tax.

crooked refs and judges for both sides.

hello laurence cole.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            You call the shots champ.
            please explain your sig.

it seems like that should be thread on its own in the lounge.

or wait until close to the first debate to make that thread.

i would be fine either way.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              please explain your sig.

it seems like that should be thread on its own in the lounge.

or wait until close to the first debate to make that thread.

i would be fine either way.

thanks in advance.
              Which picture? The one where Hillary embraces her mentor, grand wizard Robert Byrd? Or the one where Bernie fought against the establishment then pimped his followers by giving all his campaign funding back to the establishment?

Comment

Well Frampton said himself the arena in Belfast might be a bit small because he could shift more tickets.

Why not do it in Manchester where they did the Frampton v Quigg fight? Belfast to Manchester isn't a long trip and fairly cheap, they made the trip before. Plus Manchester has a large Irish community. Put that together with the fact the first fight was great, i see no problem why they couldn't fill that arena or close to filling it.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Which picture? The one where Hillary embraces her mentor, grand wizard Robert Byrd? Or the one where Bernie fought against the establishment then pimped his followers by giving all his campaign funding back to the establishment?
                  yes.

and yes.

and thank you.

Comment

Fight in Las Vegas. Best exposure for both fighters. Also, I don't think Frampton is using the term Sour Grapes correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                      Good for Frampton. Make Leo travel. Its pathetic that americans never leave and Mexican fighters rarely travel outside of their comfort zone.
                      What the f**k are you on about?

Orlando Salido LOVES beating the s**t out of Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico, Ray Beltran beat the s**t out of Ricky Burns in Scotland, Juan Francisco Estrada went to China to fight Brian Viloria and Milan Melindo, Jhonny Gonzalez went to Japan to fight Hozumi Hasegawa, Francisco Rodriguez Jr. went to the Philippines to fight Donnie Nietes and Jomar Fajardo and to Nicaragua to fight Roman Gonzalez, Moises Fuentes beat the s**t out of Ivan Calderon in Puerto Rico and fought Donnie Nietes twice in the Philippines, Oswaldo Novoa went to China to win his title against Chao Zhong Xiong and also went to Thailand, Hernan Marquez took Luis Concepcion's title in Panama, Giovani Segura beat up Ivan Calderon and Jonathan Gonzalez in Puerto Rico and fought Brian Viloria in the Philippines.

Again, what the f**k are you talking about? Mexicans usually have to travel to their opponent's backyard and take their title.

Name me one sissy European or American that has fought a Mexican in Mexico?

Comment

Working...
                      X