Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Angry Fighters of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zab Judah yet.. Didn't he try to choke out a referee after a fight?

Comment

Nigel Benn fought like any fighter i ever saw, was so raw and so entertaining, but so angry, he isn't the most intimidating for me, but he is the angriest.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zab Judah yet.. Didn't he try to choke out a referee after a fight?
        Thats mostly from being impulsive and a soar loser.

Comment

Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
            Thats mostly from being impulsive and a soar loser.
            Aside from that incident Zab comes across as a chill guy

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              Peter McNeely. He almost punched his corner man for stopping the Tyson fight.
              lol do some research and LEARN the history of that particular fight and you will find out that mcneely should have got an oscar for that fight
              Originally posted by modernboxing View Post
              Gerald Mccellan
              1st guy that came to my head had a mean streak like no other he would punch trainers holding the mits in the face full force on purpose, knocked his trainers teeth out
              Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              Nigel Benn fought like any fighter i ever saw, was so raw and so entertaining, but so angry, he isn't the most intimidating for me, but he is the angriest.
              very worthy of this title

Most angry fighter of all time has got to be Edwin Valero 27 fightd 27 KOs not to mention the murder of his wife then suicide....

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                lol do some research and LEARN the history of that particular fight and you will find out that mcneely should have got an oscar for that fight

1st guy that came to my head had a mean streak like no other he would punch trainers holding the mits in the face full force on purpose, knocked his trainers teeth out

Most angry fighter of all time has got to be Edwin Valero 27 fightd 27 KOs not to mention the murder of his wife then suicide....
                what the ****

we have a winner

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post

Well Randy Turpin tried to kill his daughter and then killed himself.

Comment

[QUOTE=GrandpaBernard;16891512]what the ****

we have a winner[/not to mention the day before the murder his wife was in the hospital treating 3 broken ribs and a puncture lung courtesy of one of valero

Comment

Working...
                    X