Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Why I Left Islam (Muslim Convert after 16 years leaves)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    And also "Judge not and you shall not be judged" or “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”...
    Yes... But if someone is drowning in deep water, am I judging them by giving them a life raft???

Jesus also taught the parable of the Good Samaritan.. Luke 10: 25-37

In short, "Love your neighbor as yourself" ... Jesus was asked who is my neighbor???
    Jesus then taught...
    A man was traveling and was beaten and robbed, left almost dead...
    A priest walked by and passed on the other side, also a Levite came by and passed on the other side...
    But when a Samaritan man came by and saw the man, he had pity on him... He cleaned his wounds, took him to a inn and cared for him...
    The next day when he left, he gave money to the inn keeper and asked him to provide for the man... Saying if it cost more, the Samaritan man would reimburse The Innkeeper when he returned..

Jesus asked, who was neighbor to the man ??? Then was answered, the one who had compassion on him...
    Jesus said Go and do likewise....

So how should we treat our brethren who are in a wicked state in spirit... Battered, brused, and dying while infecting others ??? We are no mans judge, But.....
    If this Samaritan can see a man dying physically and help save that man to live, shouldn't a Christian see a man dying spiritually and help save that man also to live ???

Comment

Working...
    X