Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here into cycling (or any type of biking)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here into cycling (or any type of biking)?

Road cycling?

MTB riding?

Cyclocross?

Hipster Fixie riders?

I'm starting to get into road cycling myself. I hear it's a great workout and better alternative to running. Plus dem calves and quads grow to Pacquiao status.

Just please don't become one of those assholes who thinks they are a car and rides in the middle of the god damn street. Also, you're not on the tour de france, ok? No need to dress up in all spandex, no one wants to see your big ass in the air.

Comment

Whats up to my gang, big Bs like a Bright-ling.
      Take a n1g.gas b1tch she ride my dick like she cycling!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Just please don't become one of those assholes who thinks they are a car and rides in the middle of the god damn street. Also, you're not on the tour de france, ok? No need to dress up in all spandex, no one wants to see your big ass in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Nah I live in L.A.

Way too many stupid drivers out here, wouldn't dare ride in the streets. Luckily for me I live close to a few bike paths. Pedestrians walking their dogs and homeless bums/cholos are the only worry on the bike paths.

And I think they wear spandex because cycling shorts have special padding in them that have chamois gel pad to protect your balls/ass. It's not the cyclists fault that they're so ugly. But yeah, I'll probably wear mine under basketball shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            LOL that's what they get! That didn't look your typical "ride your bikes" here type of road.

Comment

I own a truck.

Comment

Working...
              X